Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban Request - MrMeeses  (Read 2193 times)

Offline MrMeeses491

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrMeeses
Unban Request - MrMeeses
« Opened on April 11, 2017, 10:33:43 PM (Edited April 11, 2017, 10:40:32 PM) »
Hello. You may not remember me. My name is MrMeeses, and I was permanently banned from Famcraft, a few years ago, when it was still at 1.7.10. I regret all my mistakes, including the one with the hotel. I don't know who I was back then, and why I used those actions. I should not have spammed chat like I used to, I should not have been a bad person, I just had not understood what a family friendly server really is. Now, after those years, I have changed, I now plea to you, to give me another chance. I promise never to act the way I had back then, I have played on many family friendly servers, to learn how to act mature, before finally applying for an unban here, on Famcraft. I am slightly unsure about the exact reason, but I suspect it is because of what I have listed above, I am so sorry to those who I have hurt here, and will accept a denial, if I do not really deserve another chance  :'(

Offline MrMeeses491

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrMeeses
A note to RubensCherub: Unban Request - MrMeeses
« Reply #1 on April 11, 2017, 10:47:53 PM »
Ruben, I am so sorry for how I acted towards you, you were trying to help me, to prevent me from getting banned, but I acted very badly, and definitely must have hurt you. I am so sorry for what I did, I know it is going to be hard, welcoming ME back over others, but I am honestly sorry, I KNOW what I did was WRONG. I am in High School now, and I now know how to act mature, and keep the server friendly for all. I promise never to act like that again, and I plea to you, that I be un-banned, and welcomed back onto the server.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Unban Request - MrMeeses
« Reply #2 on May 02, 2017, 11:15:01 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea. You were banned over two years ago. At that time, your behavior was not acceptable for Famcraft- however, I find your plea to be mature, polite and well thought out. I believe you have the potential to be a very nice addition to the Famcraft community. I have unbanned you. Please make sure to review the rules at /spawn, and visit /warp tour for a refresher on how to play on Famcraft. Welcome back, see you in game!