Famcraft

Author Topic: I have this idea but im not sure you'll accept it...  (Read 4216 times)

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PlurbehGurbeh
we should revamp the famcraft yt channel! showcase of famcraft stuuf.LPS 's how to plays and stuuf like that.:D.

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
I second this idea! it would be really great to have more than 15-25 players on at a time (not saying that's bad). i like Coops idea!
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline ChrisKnight44

• SrMod
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ChrisKnight44
I was actually having this thought yesterday after watching the Famcraft Shake on the homepage.  I remember a few years back the state of California was doing a silly tourism campaign playing on puns like "All about the board meetings" and the guy was hold a surf board.  What if we did a fun video like that?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
 We really do not have any current plans to do too much with the yt channel. We will continue to add tutorials and such as needed and as we have time and are able to do so.
 Also, 15-25 players on at a time is just right for Famcraft. We like to be able to take time with the players who need extra help. We also like the close-knit community feel Famcraft has. All of that would be a lot more difficult to maintain with a larger crowd.

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
ok, when you say it like that, i agree with that. i see that how more ppl on would be to "cramped" and some players may feel as if they are being ignored. But anyways, ty for answering, im sure Coop appreciates it as well!
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
 ;) Ty idk like a games server thing would be cool.I got this idea from watching the really old LPS with bknysnake and other peoples

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MetalFacedDOOM
I'm in with this idea if i get to be in it :P
For reals I'm down with that  :) ;D :D
9/9/2022
living life :)

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
lol i don't think we're gonna do it cause this was posted awhile ago

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
Ya :(  ???
9/9/2022

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
Ya I'm sorry. ;I.This still might happen though we have to ask!

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
We really do not have any current plans to do too much with the yt channel. We will continue to add tutorials and such as needed and as we have time and are able to do so.

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
ok  :D
9/9/2022