Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 2012 times)

Offline MellowMooshroom

• Beginner
  • My name is MellowMooshroom, AKA HappyHeart44--2016
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MellowMooshroom
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on May 16, 2017, 07:17:08 PM (Edited May 20, 2017, 11:31:22 AM) »
OK. Nobody will probably unban me for this, but here it goes. I'm not actually sure if it was permanent or temporary ban, but I think it was a permanent ban. Anyways, Now I am MellowMooshroom, last time I played (2016) I was HappyHeart44. I admit that I stole and lied about it. I just want people to know I am VERY VERY VERY sorry. I realized that I very much LOVEEEEEEE Famcraft, and I am very sad I did that. I wish I could go back in time and not do it. I .... just don't know what happened. If, by some miracle, someone DOES unban me, I would Solomonly swear to never lie and steal again. I would also say a very heartfelt sorry message specifically to who I stole from. And if for some reason I did steal or lie again, just ban me and never let me on the server again. I know It's been a while, but please. I just ask for a 2nd chance. Sincerely, MellowMooshroom AKA HappyHeart44
Hannah <3 :D Formally known as MellowMooshroom;)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on May 30, 2017, 09:20:27 PM »
 Thank you for being honest in your plea. Your ban would have likely been a temporary ban to begin with if you had been truthful when you were first asked about the situation. Honesty matters a lot here.

We are going to unban you so you can come back and play. Please make sure you re-read the rules at /spawn and remember to follow them. We never, ever allow griefing or stealing on Famcraft. All players work hard to collect and earn their own items and they deserve to keep them unless they choose to give them away. Please always remember to be respectful of your fellow Famcrafters.

We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.