Famcraft

Author Topic: beach house competition  (Read 2854 times)

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
beach house competition
« Opened on May 20, 2017, 08:04:38 AM »
good day my fellow gamers
the town of yokosuka is going to have a beach house competition. I am marking out building plots for the competition so players are going to clam a plot to build on. each plot is lined with fencing and will be connected with our road system, each builder can decide what material to build there road connection. I'm also working on the finale award to the best beach house. famcoins emeralds and diamonds will be the award. We will like to ask for a judge for the competition maybe a clan member or staff member.

I have had interest from one player already so spots are filling, so grab one soon. For material you'll have access to our mine shaft and the surrounding area out side the city walls. you can use our clan gate to get to town it's not a far walk to the beach area, oarai will have signs to mark the way.

Offline SuperLazer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: SuperLazer
Re: beach house competition
« Reply #1 on May 20, 2017, 09:26:27 AM »
That sounds fun! How big is the plot?

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 21, 2017, 08:06:06 AM »
the plots are 16 x 16 as standard give or take 1-2 blocks, some are larger and others are weirdly shaped so creativity is certinaly going to be interesting. I'm only adding 2 building rules. One connect to the road and two have a small dock for fishing and a boat.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #3 on May 21, 2017, 07:41:24 PM »
Would it be possible for me to be a judge? I'm not a very good builder, but I have quite a bit of experience with judging - that is, if no one from your clan is available.

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 22, 2017, 06:21:59 PM »
Yes we would be glad for you to be a judge in the competition. you won't be the only judge but your skills will be grateful.

Thank you
Telesko

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #5 on May 24, 2017, 05:47:47 AM »
Awesome! If I could know the date, I can try my best to be on at that time.

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on May 24, 2017, 06:53:33 PM »
I don't know when the final judging will be i only have one person interested, and also with school finishing up i'm not in a rush for the competition so players can take there time and be very creative.