Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Mizian

• Linger a while
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Mizian
I'm new
« Opened on May 24, 2017, 11:46:27 AM »
Hi everyone! So me and my mother LusioLonan are new here! I had a few questions about the forums and such, the main one I can think of right now is this...

I'm a writer and an artist, so I was wondering if I could share stories and my drawings here? Like idk if there's a rule against that or not...

Another one is, is there a limit to how close someone can build near you? The people here are super nice, but I guess it makes me sort of nervous at times? Not super nervous, but I'm scared of people griefing me and stuff...

Also, who all are mumble regulars? I love mumble, and I love talking to people on there, the reason I haven't been on is because I'm waiting for someone to move to this server.

Additionally, I love to throw parties and such, so I hope you guys like those... Is there any rule against celebrating certain holidays? Or just random things like maybe someone got promoted?

I think that's all of my questions for now... Mom can add her own questions here if she likes ^-^

Thank you all, you've been some of the nicest people I've met, and it's been really easy to settle in thanks to you all!

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new
« Reply #1 on May 24, 2017, 02:00:36 PM »
I might be incorrect about this, so you might want to get confirmation from a staff member, but I think that as long as all writing and art is family friendly, you can post it. We have a precious stones plugin to help protect your items/builds, but no, there is no set limit as to how close two builds can be to each other. Famcraft is a no-griefing server, and admins can rollback your area if it does get griefed. Random parties are ok, but again, you would have to ask staff about holiday parties.

~ViralVideo
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on May 24, 2017, 02:13:11 PM (Edited May 24, 2017, 02:16:04 PM) »
 Welcome!

Hi everyone! So me and my mother LusioLonan are new here! I had a few questions about the forums and such, the main one I can think of right now is this...

I'm a writer and an artist, so I was wondering if I could share stories and my drawings here? Like idk if there's a rule against that or not...

Any art or story shared here needs to be 100% family friendly. It also needs to be original or based off of family friendly materiel. So for example, a fanfic of a mature rated movie or game would not be allowed, even if the fanfic it's self was family friendly.

Another one is, is there a limit to how close someone can build near you? The people here are super nice, but I guess it makes me sort of nervous at times? Not super nervous, but I'm scared of people griefing me and stuff...

There is no specific number limit, but generally 50 blocks is nice. We ask that all players are respectful of one another's space. The map is unlimited so there is never a need to crowd in too close.
 Keep in mind you can place a Precious Stone to prevent griefing in your area. You can learn more in game  at /warp ps
 We enforce the rules here, and this includes the no griefing rules. If  you are griefed please let a staff member know. We will repair the damage and ban the greifer. All block transactions are logged so we can tell who did what.

Also, who all are mumble regulars? I love mumble, and I love talking to people on there, the reason I haven't been on is because I'm waiting for someone to move to this server.

For privacy's sake I prefer not to provide a list of active Mumblers on the forum, however if anyone else wants to chime in about their own Mumble time, that would be fine. We tend to have a small crowd on late nights. Feel free to drop by and say hello any time.

Additionally, I love to throw parties and such, so I hope you guys like those... Is there any rule against celebrating certain holidays? Or just random things like maybe someone got promoted?

Partys are fine. We do have /warp party and /warp dance that you are welcome to use. You can not break/place at these areas, but they can be fun to hang around at. If you want to have a party in your own space, I suggest making sure the area is protected. Players will need to /tpa to visit a private party area. You'll want to be aware that players are able to set home and return to your area later so if you prefer that they do not /sethome in your area, it would be a good idea to let them know that.

As far as holiday celebrations go, We do not allow any religious discussion, so while we do not mind holiday partys we ask that you keep it light and fun and avoid religious discussion or debate. Thanks!

I think that's all of my questions for now... Mom can add her own questions here if she likes ^-^

Thank you all, you've been some of the nicest people I've met, and it's been really easy to settle in thanks to you all!

Thanks! It's great to have you and your Mom here. Welcome aboard!

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PlurbehGurbeh
« Reply #3 on May 24, 2017, 02:21:39 PM (Edited May 24, 2017, 08:21:31 PM) »
I like art.Im also on mumble on a lot.nvm i got back in.:P.Parties sound fun.

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 24, 2017, 06:51:59 PM »
clan oarai puts on fireworks shows ever so often. Later when you get interested in joining clans look around see what you like. Oarai is a ship name from a anime show but we have built a fleet of 5 ships over the year. We also have a town area named yokosuka that is open to anyone, which is also haveing a beach house competition.

Famcraft is so nice people will help you out when needed

Offline Mizian

• Linger a while
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Mizian
« Reply #5 on May 25, 2017, 01:43:01 PM »
:o I like anime... we should get together and chat about some, sometime ^u^

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on May 26, 2017, 04:46:10 PM »
The 2 animes we used for the clan and all i can say is GUP and arpeggio. We are glad to give tours on our ships and town area. We are building a new ship carrier for starting clans if there interested, and have plenty of space in the town. The ships we have built are oarai school ship, IJN Fubuki, SS Meteor, USS Princeton and ARP TAKAO. We have planed USS Wisconsin IJN Yamato and maybe USCGC Tanney.

here are map cords
http://map.famcraft.com/#/498813/64/877933/-3/0/0

Offline Kenny

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: aNinjaHobo
« Reply #7 on May 26, 2017, 08:33:30 PM »
I dont think there are many people that go on mumble like everyday but if you ask in chat if anyones on or anyone wants to get on normally someone or many someones will hop on :D
BoO