Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1989 times)

Offline TheStickMan

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Decapin8tor
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on May 28, 2017, 12:04:39 AM (Edited May 28, 2017, 03:29:42 AM) »
Hello, about 3 years ago i got banned because of my username but didn't know that. And today i learned from a friend that i got banned not because of behavioral issues but because of the username i had before. My old username was Decapin8tor which apparently got me banned from famcraft. As of now i will no longer be using usernames such as this one in order to be respectful of the famcraft community. I ask for your forgiveness and allow me back into the server as my new minecraft identity "TheStickMan". Thank you and have a nice day

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on May 30, 2017, 09:26:07 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. You were not only banned for your name. You were also banned for an unacceptable statement you made in chat.

If you read the rules and feel like your can keep your language clean and follow all the rules here, we can give you another chance to play here.

Please review the rules here: https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Then reply here if you think you will be able to follow the rules and we will see about getting you back on the server.

Offline TheStickMan

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Decapin8tor
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #2 on June 03, 2017, 11:55:52 PM »
I have read the rules and would like to be given another chance to play in the famcraft server as I will be keeping my language clean in the chat and following the rules that are applied.