Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned, Don't know why?  (Read 1691 times)

Offline RimRot

• View Profile
Banned, Don't know why?
« Opened on May 30, 2017, 08:05:33 PM »
Let me start by saying that my previous experiences on FamCraft have always been pleasant. I have been a player of FamCraft in the past and also a monetary supporter. As a 39 yr old father and player of minecraft, I find it disheartening that my 8 yr old daughter gets banned because of my user name "RimRot" "RimRot" is not sexual, dirogitory, or racist, it is a name I have used since 2010 and I chose it because it was unique. The definition if you would like to know is "the deterioration of the support of a wheel or rim."  I wanted my child to play on your server because it was fair and safe. It is up to you if you want to un-ban me or not that is your choice, but I do feel it was unfair, she did not break any rules, she did not hack, she did not say anything mean or hateful. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned, Don't know why?
« Reply #1 on May 30, 2017, 09:15:31 PM »
 This account was banned due to the name. It sounds quite unpleasant and we do make every effort to keep chat clean and family friendly. Names that do not meet this criteria are banned.

I am sure you see how your name can come across as less than desirable. A different name would be a better choice for this server. It is free to change your name through Mojang.

While we do see that this name was allowed on the server, it was several years ago. Some of the rules have evolved to meet the needs of our community. At current, the name "RimRot" is not something we care to see in chat. Thank you for understanding.