Famcraft

Author Topic: Please Unban me!  (Read 2612 times)

Offline catbuggamer999

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: golfzeal
Please Unban me!
« Opened on June 07, 2017, 02:32:38 PM »
Ok, it says i rage quitted, what? I was collecting crops when i got banned. it says i did not replant crops. I was using a strategy where i first collect crops i need then i replant them as i go back. This ban was wrong and should have not happened.
:) Smiles

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Please Unban me!
« Reply #1 on June 10, 2017, 08:50:19 PM »
Thanks for submitting this.

I was the one that banned you. You were in the middle of harvesting crops, and you were corrected for spamming. You said you weren't spamming (which you were), and then when we explained what spamming was, you left the game in the middle of us talking to you.

You were banned 30 minutes later. You never came back to the game, and you were not "collecting crops" when you were banned.

If you truly thought this was unjust ban, I would think that you would have said something or submitted a plea 10 months ago when you were banned.

If you wish to submit an actual plea, we'd be happy to hear it.

- Thoatt

Offline catbuggamer999

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: golfzeal
« Reply #2 on June 14, 2017, 03:44:43 PM »
Look, i could NOT have done a plea ten months earlier. Back then i had no idea even how to do a plea and i gave up on trying. spamming, huh. I knew what spamming was. And no. I was in the game when you banned me. And I was supposed to be getting off at that time. This is all true.
:) Smiles

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 16, 2017, 06:51:30 PM »
This will be the final reply you get:

I went back through our logs, and you absolutely were NOT on the server when you were banned. You left the server 30 minutes before I banned you myself:

[19:55:42] [Server thread/INFO]: golfzeal left the game.

[20:28:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Players: Admin: Thoatt ❥, BowlerAdam, DunnoUsername, fJdjnd1, JrMod: ~Rally, Lovebow33, rabbid10, rockg
irl33, SrMod: Chestnut✈, SrMod: ~Angel❤, thillbro, XshinrasoldierX, ZoeyKittyCat (This is the complete list of players that were on the server at that time. See your name missing? You were also not on any other Famcraft servers.)
[20:28:33] [Server thread/INFO]: Thoatt issued server command: /ban golfzeal *Not replanting at public farms and rage quitting* (Over 30 minutes after you left)

Not telling the truth on your plea is not a way to return. I can tell by your attitude that this is still no longer the server for you. You will not be allowed back.