Clan Chat > Sell your products/homes

Blossoming Skin Business!!

<< < (2/12) > >>

owen_pi:
Try going to REMOVED Its the best one I've found so far because it doesn't have a bunch of ads :D P.S. Can I have a ninja skin? Thanks!!

EDIT: OK lol that wasn't your problem, so when you message somebody, look down at the bottom of the page you can see "Attachments and other options", click that and click "Browse..." under the Attach thing!   ;)

Admin edit: Link removed. Don't post links to random websites. We can't verify the safety and family-friendliness of those.

Kealper:

--- Quote from: Equine_Xpert on June 11, 2017, 08:49:14 PM ---Sorry, not for you Taz, Lemmy, I have absolutely no computer knowledge and I cannot figure out how to get the skin template from the file on my computer to this messaging box. :'( If you or anyone you know can help I would REALLY appreciate it... So sorry for the delay and you WILL be getting a 50% off discount for your trouble. Again, so sorry and thank you.

--- End quote ---

When creating a new post, there's a link just under the spot where you type your message that has a picture of a little TNT block, and next to that it says "Attachments and other options". Click that, there's a spot that says "Attach:" with a "Browse..." button under that. Click the button that says "Browse..." and select the skin file. When you submit the post, that skin file will be able to be downloaded at the bottom of your post.

If you'd like to have it show up in your post itself instead of just having a link at the bottom to download it, you can use an image hosting site like the Famcraft Image Vault, https://image.famcraft.com, and upload it there. On the Famcraft Image Vault, you just click "Upload" in the top right, choose your image file, then upload it. Once you've uploaded it there, look below your image you uploaded and you'll see  section called "Sharing Links", look for the one that says "Forum Link:" and copy that one. That's pre-formatted so you can just paste that line of text into your post where you want the image to show up, and when you submit your post, it'll be right where you wanted it.

Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert):
Lemmy: New skin!

Lemmy: New and Improved Skin!

Free shark skin(Not by me) for anyone who wants it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version