Famcraft

Author Topic: I love y'all <3  (Read 2127 times)

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
  • Resources: 26
  • Helper and glad to help
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: itsLemmy
I love y'all <3
« on: June 19, 2017, 04:33:13 AM »
Hey y'all, I haven't got much of an intro, so I'm gonna get right into it. I'm so grateful for so many things in my life, I have a great family, great friends, a roof over my head, a loving twin brother, a good education... I have so many things to be grateful for, this server also being one of them. Every day I log on thinking, "Yeah, this'll be a good day." I'm apart of a wonderful staff team, I have so many friends I get to talk to everyday, it's all so awesome. I get to tour new players, explore dungeons, so much stuff! So, in return, I want to thank y'all. I was going through old posts and I saw my post from 2014 [ https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,6327.0.html ] and it inspired me to write this.

RubensCherub/Anna: ya know her, ya love her, Anna is one of our great admins that helps make our server so much more enjoyable, along with Thoatt: we all know your faboolus, dawling! Kealper: You're always there when we need you, and have a few hidden talents that you like to show off once in a while! Chestnut: You're really the definition of a "people person!" When we want to hear a good story, we know where to go! Angel: You make such a huge impact on our lovely community we can't thank you enough! Cougar: Super amazing pixel artist! You make some really cool stuff! Gaz: is super awesome and oddly mysterious! Brad: One of the leaders of the lovely Magic clan, and like they say, fun as a barrel of monkeys! Trench: Master of the Wasteland and always there to help! Chip: You gave me my first tour on Famcraft and have been here as long as I can remember! ChiefCrazyCow: King of the Crazy Cows! Kenneth: Owner of the greatest iron farm on the server! (in quite a few people's opinion, including mine) and great builder! iluvChikinz: Proud mother! Wish I got to hang out with you more, though! Rally: Very determined! Warehouse: Super creative! I love your symbol next to your name! Bunga: Movie and game enthusiast! Phoenix: Tech master! Seriously, you know like wayyy more stuff about computers than me! Xan: Great builds, I adore your build style!  eGI: Been around for a long time, and has really helped me through some rough times! I'll always remember you, eGI! Anubis: The coolest bus around! Lightbulb: Remember the good times? I sure do, you were involved in most of my best Famcraft memories! Hobo: The one who is loved by many, and who always triggers the filter! Ghouls: Master builder! I love all of your builds for Famcraft! Vernigd/vKronos/physicalPotato/AoFiasuko: The one who goes by many names! Can do anything he can put his mind to! Drew: Been here for the longest time, and we all know who you are! <3 Galaxy: Great head collector! Frumpy: Always there for his brother! Viral: Great builder and always there for me! Pluto: They've taught me quite a bit about Pluto! Coop/Plurbeh: Always around to talk! Stitch: BFF for lyfe, I lookup to Stitch, seriously, they've made my experience on Famcraft so much more enjoyable! Stitch is always there when I need them, whether that be a chit-chat on Mumble or make me a nether portal that I can never decide the size of! Vespa: BFF for lyfe, Vespa is hilarious and charming! I love playing games with Vespa, just him talking makes me laugh! Proud member of the "Stay Up Super Late Squad!" <3

Anyway, I just want to say I love y'all. You guys make me so glad to be able to play on this server and I can't thank you enough! <333 I spent quite a few hours on this, but there is a chance I may have missed you, so just ask! Anyway, just one more time, I love y'all, and thanks for hangin' out with me. See you on the server! <333
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:50:52 PM by itsLemmy »
~Lemmy: I think I'm lagging... these mobs aren't hurting me..
~Lemmy: that's so odd...
~Kenny~: HAXOR
~Lemmy: OH MAN
~Lemmy: Kealper forgot to turn my god mode off XD
~Lemmy: kealper hahaha
~Kenny~: WOOOOW
~Kenny~: Haxor
~Kenny~ slash ban
~Lemmy: LOL
~Lemmy: KEALPERRRR
~Lemmy: WE GOT A PROBLEM!!!

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
  • Resources: 52
  • Professional Blue Koala 🐨
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: StitchAKA626
Re: I love y'all <3
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 05:24:59 AM »
Stitch: BFF for lyfe, I lookup to Stitch, seriously, they've made my experience on Famcraft so much more enjoyable! Stitch is always there when I need them, whether that be a chit-chat on Mumble or make me a nether portal that I can never decide the size of!
Lemmmyyyy.... don't do dis to me... ;w; getting to talk to you again over the past few weeks, especially on mumble, has just been absolutely wonderful! you are seriously one of the kindest, sweetest, most cheery people I've had the pleasure of getting to know, and I hope we get plenty of time to talk more soon! we all love you too, and at least I know I do! <3 ;D

Proud member of the "Stay Up Super Late Squad!" <3
...and this might have been directed at Matthew, but, as a co-founder of this squad... you know it! 8)

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Hello! I'm Stitch! A blue alien koala who sometimes plays as a gray African Wild Dog named Layden!

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Resources: 5
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: PlurbehGurbeh
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
Coop/Plurbeh: Always around to talk!
Dis is true.This is as amazing as dollars Lemmy.Lemmypunzel let down your hair.:D
:)

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • Resources: 36
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: vespamartio
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:03:44 PM »
GAHH, I don't have words to describe my response to this with but I can't just not acknowledge the Lemmy!!! Thanks you so much for existing Lemmy. I was in a bit of a rut when I got back from vaca and started famcrafting again and you just instantly brought a smile back to my face <3 Idek, I'm terrible at describing people but Lemmy is just the sweetest, kindest, most respectful, most understanding, and most unending fun person I know <3 I just love the time we spend together and can't wait for more fun 3am hijinks and coot doges XD Love you, Lem!!!  :-*
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:10:41 PM by vespamartio »
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 05:32:41 PM »
GAHH, I don't have words to describe my response to this with but I can't just not acknowledge the Lemmy!!! Thanks you so much for existing Lemmy. I was in a bit of a rut when I got back from vaca and started famcrafting again and you just instantly brought a smile back to my face <3 Idek, I'm terrible at describing people but Lemmy is just the sweetest, kindest, most respectful, most understanding, and most unending fun person I know <3 I just love the time we spend together and can't wait for more fun 3am hijinks and coot doges XD Love you, Lem!!!  :-*
<3
~Kenny~ slash ban

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 05:33:03 PM »
Stitch: BFF for lyfe, I lookup to Stitch, seriously, they've made my experience on Famcraft so much more enjoyable! Stitch is always there when I need them, whether that be a chit-chat on Mumble or make me a nether portal that I can never decide the size of!
Lemmmyyyy.... don't do dis to me... ;w; getting to talk to you again over the past few weeks, especially on mumble, has just been absolutely wonderful! you are seriously one of the kindest, sweetest, most cheery people I've had the pleasure of getting to know, and I hope we get plenty of time to talk more soon! we all love you too, and at least I know I do! <3 ;D

Proud member of the "Stay Up Super Late Squad!" <3
...and this might have been directed at Matthew, but, as a co-founder of this squad... you know it! 8)
<3
~Kenny~ slash ban

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 05:52:14 PM »
Coop/Plurbeh: Always around to talk!
Dis is true.This is as amazing as dollars Lemmy.Lemmypunzel let down your hair.:D
Thanks Coop!
~Kenny~ slash ban

Offline Tastosterone

• Donator
  • Resources: 12
  • listen to me cuz i know stuff
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Taslekio
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 06:23:11 PM »
Lemmy: Always around, making jokes and helping around! I only just met you recently, but you're a great addition to the staff team! Thanks <3

I'm not on the list, but I don't care :P This is really awesome of you to make :D
an apple a day keeps the plenary away

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Resources: 5
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: PlurbehGurbeh
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 07:57:50 PM »
This is amazing.Youe Lemmy, are amazing as dollars.
:)

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 08:00:58 PM »
Lemmy: Always around, making jokes and helping around! I only just met you recently, but you're a great addition to the staff team! Thanks <3

I'm not on the list, but I don't care :P This is really awesome of you to make :D
finger guns Thanks! We should totally hang out more! lol
~Kenny~ slash ban

Offline owen_pi

• Resources: 8
  • "You gotta be quicker than that" - Lemmy 2k17
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: owen_pi
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 08:39:00 PM »
Aww Lemmy dis is amazing! :D Your the funnest person I know ;D
We are the Pis who don't do anything
We just stay at home and play around
And if you ask us to do anything
We'll just tell you we don't do anything

And I've never licked a spark plug
And I've never sniffed a stinkbug
And I've never painted daises
On a big red rubber ball!
* owen_pi runs out of chars

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 11:14:01 PM »
Aww Lemmy dis is amazing! :D Your the funnest person I know ;D
Thanks! <3
~Kenny~ slash ban

Offline Tastosterone

• Donator
  • Resources: 12
  • listen to me cuz i know stuff
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Taslekio
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 06:17:19 AM »

finger guns Thanks! We should totally hang out more! lol
I'm super busy all the time, but I try to get on when I can :P
an apple a day keeps the plenary away

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • Resources: 1
  • My profile pic is how I feel rn.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Frumpytrout
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 03:42:06 PM »
i am always there for my brotherFrumpy: Always there for his brother!  :P 8) ;D :D :)
~~Always be yourself, Unless you can be a unicorn~~
Then always be a unicorn!!

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • Resources: 1
  • My profile pic is how I feel rn.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Frumpytrout
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »
oh i can figure out how to do quotes  :D
~~Always be yourself, Unless you can be a unicorn~~