Famcraft

Author Topic: I love y'all <3  (Read 2138 times)

Offline serikwhite02

• Donator
  • Resources: 2
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
Re: I love y'all <3
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 07:58:48 PM »
I need to learn quotes as well. Back on topic though.

Lemmy: You're a great friend, and I love spending time with you, whether it be silly things like the pumpkin with the curse of binding on it, or just random things. It's been my pleasure to be there for you, even though I haven't played as long as you, but it's great fun when you're online.  :D :D
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline eGI

• Retired
  • Resources: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
Lemmy, you sure you want to remember me?  I mean... there was that one time when I told you the swimming pool was fine and it was filled with lava and ghasts.  And that other time, where I convinced you that Mojang had removed all food except spider eyes and you ate like... 6 stacks of them.  Or that time that I started making up stuff that you did and kept going with it for way too long.  Or possibly that time I convinced you to destroy every pumpkin on the server and replace them with melons...  Or that time I left you behind in that cave with 10 creepers and half stack of placed tnt blocks, that was one crazy explosion...

I mean... I guess you could remember me for one of those things... can't really remember which one at this point...
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
  • Resources: 26
  • Helper and glad to help
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: itsLemmy
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2017, 11:23:11 PM »
I need to learn quotes as well. Back on topic though.

Lemmy: You're a great friend, and I love spending time with you, whether it be silly things like the pumpkin with the curse of binding on it, or just random things. It's been my pleasure to be there for you, even though I haven't played as long as you, but it's great fun when you're online.  :D :D
Aww, thanks!
~Lemmy: I think I'm lagging... these mobs aren't hurting me..
~Lemmy: that's so odd...
~Kenny~: HAXOR
~Lemmy: OH MAN
~Lemmy: Kealper forgot to turn my god mode off XD
~Lemmy: kealper hahaha
~Kenny~: WOOOOW
~Kenny~: Haxor
~Kenny~ slash ban
~Lemmy: LOL
~Lemmy: KEALPERRRR
~Lemmy: WE GOT A PROBLEM!!!

Offline itsLemmy

• Retired
  • Resources: 26
  • Helper and glad to help
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: itsLemmy
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2017, 11:25:00 PM »
Lemmy, you sure you want to remember me?  I mean... there was that one time when I told you the swimming pool was fine and it was filled with lava and ghasts.  And that other time, where I convinced you that Mojang had removed all food except spider eyes and you ate like... 6 stacks of them.  Or that time that I started making up stuff that you did and kept going with it for way too long.  Or possibly that time I convinced you to destroy every pumpkin on the server and replace them with melons...  Or that time I left you behind in that cave with 10 creepers and half stack of placed tnt blocks, that was one crazy explosion...

I mean... I guess you could remember me for one of those things... can't really remember which one at this point...
No matter what you do I'll never forget you, for better or worse LOL!
~Lemmy: I think I'm lagging... these mobs aren't hurting me..
~Lemmy: that's so odd...
~Kenny~: HAXOR
~Lemmy: OH MAN
~Lemmy: Kealper forgot to turn my god mode off XD
~Lemmy: kealper hahaha
~Kenny~: WOOOOW
~Kenny~: Haxor
~Kenny~ slash ban
~Lemmy: LOL
~Lemmy: KEALPERRRR
~Lemmy: WE GOT A PROBLEM!!!