Famcraft

Author Topic: My son was banned?  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MetalFacedDOOM
My son was banned?
« Opened on June 27, 2017, 11:43:30 AM »
Hello and good morning.
I was wondering why my son was banned?
Thank you,
Stephanie
9/9/2022
living life :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: My son was banned?
« Reply #1 on June 27, 2017, 01:13:44 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to inquire about your child's ban. Please always remember to include the name of the player that was banned.

Flaggpole was banned primarily for making a political remark in chat.

Flaggpole was also actively talking about being awake and playing on the computer when he was not supposed to be. This sets a bad example for other players. We like it when our players are respectful of their parents rules, and respectful of our rules, as well.

07:36:49 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: ok srry bout randomly quiting
07:37:14 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: just i heard a noise and did not want to get caught
07:38:27 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: by my dad he wakes up early in the mornings
07:39:18 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: dont know when he wakes up i know hes at work by 3:00
07:53:40 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: dog scared me thought it was my dad

- At this point, he decided on his own that he needed to get off the computer and go to bed -

07:57:53 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: so good night and when your on and so is me and frumpytrout dont say i was on at midnight
07:58:29 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: also im working undercover for donuld
07:59:56 <FamcraftIRC> [m] Flaggpole: the president said he will pay me 1 million dollars if i find out the name of egi

If Flaggpole wants to post his own plea explaining that he understands the rules and knows not to make comments based on politics in chat, then we can unban him so he can return and play. Thank you.

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MetalFacedDOOM
Re: My son was banned?
« Reply #2 on June 27, 2017, 05:46:44 PM »
Thank you for sharing what happened.  I'm sorry! He is now permanently banned from playing ANY game online.
I appreciate the hard work you all do.
-Stephanie
9/9/2022
living life :)