Famcraft

Author Topic: plea to rejoin and be whitelisted for realracer9926  (Read 1653 times)

Offline realrace9926

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: realrace9926
plea to rejoin and be whitelisted for realracer9926
« Opened on June 28, 2017, 10:52:44 PM »
This is the mom of realracer9926.
realracer9926 has been kicked from the server and is banned from playing.

I hear 2 versions of the story behind what has happened.
1 is that my other children typed in my childs real name, and, having a number of girl friends, then got kicked out.
Another version is the other 2 children were playing PVP and spawned back then found that my child (who got kicked out) was banned. They typed /warp sg and waited at the lobby, lost connection, and got banned.

We would like to know the reason from being banned.

I have talked with the children about following rules, respecting others, stepping forward to talking the truth, not trying to go around bending the rules and getting what you want.

This should be a very good lesson for them as they love playing on Famcraft.

I apologize for the misbehaviour if their was such.

Please kindly consider to put realracer9926 on the whitelist again.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Mom of realraver9926

Offline realrace9926

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: realrace9926
CORRECTION

the minecraft ID is realrace9926

Thank you.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Hello there, realracer's mom!
Thank you for taking the time to post a plea.

Your child was banned mostly as a precautionary measure, for their own safety. I was the one who did the ban, and it was immediately apparent to me that it was not the legitimate realracer on the account at the time. I suspected it was a sibling or real-life friend messing around, so I went ahead and banned the account before they did anything completely over the top.
I'll remove the ban, but do make sure they know that they are responsible for their own account, even if someone else uses their account to break the rules.