Famcraft

Author Topic: please help..I am totally lost  (Read 1835 times)

Offline kerrikid

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: kaidiekigerluver
please help..I am totally lost
« Opened on December 29, 2017, 09:17:29 AM »
About 8 months ago my daughter and I stopped playing because of home Reno's now we cant remember 1 account. I was hoping if i gave staff enough info that they could look and give me the e-mail address and i will take it from there.  The account we have is "kerbear"-------the account we need is "Kaidieligerluver" the name pyzer my be linked. the  character has land claimed and played a fair bit. Please I will greatly appreciate any help. Or if anyone has any ideas on how to find the email address i would appreciate it, immensely

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: please help..I am totally lost
« Reply #1 on December 29, 2017, 01:10:08 PM »
Hey there!

Fortunately in many cases although unfortunate in your specific case, Mojang, the company who makes the game, does not provide any way for server operators to get any information like that.

You could try email/password combinations that might be the ones you used when creating that account here: https://account.mojang.com/login

On that page I linked, there's also a place to reset the account's password if you think you know the email but have no idea what the account password might be. If you're not sure on the email you used, you'd have to talk to Mojang support directly but they might be able to help you out if you had the original payment transaction ID from when you bought the account, plus the account's Minecraft name.

Good luck!