Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Phlamix

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Phlamix
Why was I banned?
« Opened on July 19, 2017, 08:42:43 PM »
Hi there,

I was banned, and I don't know why. It happened while we were not logged in. My son has done most of the playing, but he was not kicked from the server while playing... it just kicked us off immediately as we tried to login the next day.

Thanks,

Phlamix

Offline Phlamix

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Phlamix
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on July 19, 2017, 09:14:00 PM »
Upon further investigation, it sounds like my son may have played the game accidentally using our Forge loader instead of vanilla minecraft, which would be a very understandable reason for a ban. If this is indeed, the case, my apologies. I never expressed to him the importance of loading up vanilla minecraft only. He was not trying to gain an unfair advantage. I'm very sorry if this caused any problems.

Please consider unbanning us. I have taught him the importance of not using mods on a server unless it's an approved one.

Thanks,

Phlamix

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #2 on August 05, 2017, 12:18:21 PM »
 Your son was banned for spamming chat with a long series of numbers. We are not sure if this was done in frustration or just to see the numbers on the screen but we do not allow spam on Famcraft. If  he understands that spam is not allowed then we would be happy to unban him and give him another chance to play here. Just let us know! Thanks!