Famcraft

Author Topic: Id like to have a second chance.  (Read 2164 times)

Offline xXBeast_KidrsXx

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Id like to have a second chance.
« Opened on August 09, 2017, 05:14:27 PM (Edited August 12, 2017, 07:21:21 AM) »
I under stand what I did wrong, I griefed someones house. I just wanted to get some wood and I was walking bye the house and seen some wood near the door so I took it and I got Banned. I would like another chance to prove to you that I'm not that type of person. If I can get back on I will make a shop near a friend. I will not grief and if I do you can never let me back on. I just want a second chance.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Id like to have a second chance.
« Reply #1 on August 15, 2017, 08:16:00 PM »
 We are going to give you one last chance. You played on this server less than 1 hour total, and earned a 3 day temp ban for griefing, a 5 day tempban for griefing and a perm-ban, for griefing... that's not a great track record.
 However- it has been 2 years since you were banned. A lot can change in two years. One of your friends is playing here again and we would like to give you a chance to play with him. Please know than we will not tolerate ANY more griefing from you. If it happens again you will absolutely be permanent banned from this server.

To be very clear..

Here is some information about what we consider to be griefing:

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location

When you rejoin the server, you should review the rules at /spawn and take a tour or visit /warp tour to refresh your memory on how to play on this server.

We will look forward to seeing you back in game (behaving!). See you soon.

Offline xXBeast_KidrsXx

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Id like to have a second chance.
« Reply #2 on August 16, 2017, 06:01:16 PM »
Thank u sooooo much I promise u will not grief anymore I have matured a lot since than. Thanks again