Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban details  (Read 1927 times)

Offline mojoflow

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban details
« Opened on August 15, 2017, 09:10:15 PM »
Hello,

I have been allowing my son to use this account to play on the server, after discussing the rules with him.

He has been banned and I would like to get the details around this so I can talk with him about it.

When I asked him he just said that he found a house and went into it to explore, but didn't take or break anything.

If possible, I would like the details on what he did beyond this?

Thanks!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban details
« Reply #1 on August 15, 2017, 09:21:24 PM »
 Thanks for your inquiry. Each and every block transaction is logged and recorded. He entered another player's home without their permission and took two of their beds and their crafting table. We never allow griefing or stealing on Famcraft. This is a survival server and players work hard for the items they have.

He also harvested a section of the public farm and did not replant -even though he had to enter and exit through signs reminding him that he must replant.
 Replanting matters because the public farm is a shared area. Players depend on one another to take what they can use, and replant the crops they harvest. This helps make sure there is always plenty for everyone to share.

We hope this helps you understand a bit more about why he was banned.

Offline mojoflow

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 15, 2017, 11:52:40 PM »
Thank you for this extra information and quick response.

I will discuss this with him, as his story wasn't truthful.

Is there a chance at some point in the future he could be allowed back on?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on August 16, 2017, 12:41:03 AM »
 Sure, we do allow second chances for minor offences as long as the player has a good understanding of why they were banned and believes they are able to follow the rules if they are allowed to join and play again. If you think Mojoflow understands after you've spoken with him, just drop  a reply here to let us know or allow him to post his own plea, if you like. I'm sure we can get him back on the server for another chance.