Famcraft

Author Topic: Please unban me  (Read 2387 times)

Offline McKenzieCole26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: McKenzieCole26
Please unban me
« Opened on August 23, 2017, 03:21:12 PM »
HI it mckenzie26 and ive been wanting to get unbanned and i was told to plea again so im sorry for making the admin ask me again after he told me not to and demanding B0w but i was just messing with him and if u dont belive me plz ask him he`ll tell u also im sorry for not listening and im not sure if i broke any rules but if i did im so sorry please consider unbanning me. I just really want to be let back on this server bc its one of my favorites and i was upset to see i was banned so sorry and Thank you.

Offline McKenzieCole26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #1 on August 23, 2017, 03:32:34 PM »
also im truly sorry

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on August 24, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »
McKenzie,

A big part of the issue was that after you got in trouble for not being nice to B0w, you said it was not you, you said it was your friend. Honesty is very important on Famcraft. Do you understand why it was wrong to say it was someone else if it was really you?

Also, even if it had actually been a friend, it is each players job to keep their own account safe.

When a staff members corrects you it is to help you learn how to behave here and how to follow the rules. When you were corrected for being mean to B0w, if you had just agreed to be nice instead of making excuses you would not have been banned.

In order for us to unban you we need to know that you understand these things-

1. It is important to always be kind to others on Famcraft. This includes your family members or real life friends.

2. It is important to be honest. Do not fib or make excuses if you get in trouble. Always tell the truth. This will help you in all of life- not just Famcraft.

3. Listen to staff. Staff is here to help you learn the rules so you can stay out of trouble.

4. You are responsible for your own account. If your account does not behave, your account gets banned so always think carefully before sharing your account with anyone.

McKenzie, if you understand these things, please post a reply and let us know then we can try to get you unbanned and back on the server so you can play with your brother.

Offline McKenzieCole26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 24, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »
i understand and im sorry i would really love to get back on this server bc its an awesome server its one of my favs and thank u

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on August 24, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »
 Thank you. You have been unbanned. Please remember to always play nicely. We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.

Offline McKenzieCole26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on August 24, 2017, 08:08:58 PM »
YAY thank you im so happy to be back on the server