Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline wolfboyjt

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: wolfboyjt
Why was I banned?
« Opened on September 12, 2017, 04:34:30 PM »
Today I was being silly and called myself dumb but spelled it wrong on purpose. The staff member said i couldn't  do that. I realized I shouldn't have done this and i said I would stop. I continued acting silly and I was called out for spamming. I again apologized and said I would stop. The staff member said I may be temporarily banned. i started asking questions about temporary bans and was told not to debate. As I was typing "why is it wrong to debate" i was muted just as I was getting ready to add "respectfully". I had to get off then but when I got back on i was banned. I don't understand why. Can you help me please? Thanks!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on September 12, 2017, 04:43:09 PM (Edited September 12, 2017, 04:44:52 PM) »
 You know why you were temp-banned. You were warned prior to being temp-banned. You were told to drop the topic, you were told not to debate the rules, yet you continued to try to cause drama in chat.
  You will remain tempbanned for 2 days. There will be no additional time spent on this situation. When you return in two days, please review the rules at spawn and make sure you follow them.
 You are banned from posting on this forum for 2 days, as well, since you are still struggling to drop it and move on.