Famcraft

Author Topic: Staff Appreciation!  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert)

• I’ve been compared to a hippie by my grandmother.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Logic_Leader
Staff Appreciation!
« Opened on October 11, 2017, 06:36:41 PM »
So because of the craziness of the server today and all the work the Admins had to do to get it up and running again, I figured we should start a staff appreciation page! This post is reserved for the special things that staff do to give us the perfect FamCraft experience!

Reply to this post with your own awesome staff story! Maybe they did something to save the server from certain doom or just took time to hang out with you! Either way, staff don't get the appreciation they deserve. If you got this far, Congrats! I know this was pretty long winded.
Why do jumping spiders have to be so gosh darn cute?

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
Re: Staff Appreciation!
« Reply #1 on October 12, 2017, 01:39:29 PM »
LordBungaIII was my first good friend on this server. From the start, he was always really nice to me and he inspired me to make my own mall!!

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PlurbehGurbeh
« Reply #2 on October 12, 2017, 05:44:52 PM »
Chestnut has saved me from certain doom multiple times...From the one time with the light glitch..just fighting off monsters when when went exploring (more than once) and making the Magic Bridge.So..Thank youuu :D

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MetalFacedDOOM
« Reply #3 on October 15, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
Well I Aint Rly Got A Story BUT all the staff are greatly helpful Really Nice & Ect,Ect,Ect :D
9/9/2022
living life :)