Famcraft

Author Topic: Contract  (Read 4300 times)

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: 13edgarleung
Contract
« Opened on October 31, 2017, 09:17:57 AM »
Do you:
1. Have a lot of time ?
2. Have nothing to do sometimes ?
3. Want 10000 Famcoins?
If yes, please see for some contracts of building I am going to post soon on behalf of the GMR (Great Mesa Railway)
CEO of the Great Mesa Railway (GMR)

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
Re: Contract
« Reply #1 on November 02, 2017, 05:45:53 AM »
Sample Contract :

This is a contract between The Great Mesa Railway Company (GMR) and (player_name)

(player_name) will provide CONSTRUCTION service for GMR. (player_name) need to build a (item) of (item_description). The materials will be provide near the site. Please make sure that no personal items are on (player_name) or loss will NOT be given. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE PROJECT NEED OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED GRIEFING. The most pay (player_name) can get is (payment). (player_name) will get (payment) if he finish within (build_time), but will get (loss_per_day) less every 1 more day. When I can see on map.famcraft.com that it is finished, I will leave a chest shop of selling a common item for the (payment) - (loss_per_day) x (days_late).

If (player_name) does not finish the build before the payment becomes 0, (player_name) is FIRED and will NOT receive any payment.

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 02, 2017, 05:51:35 AM »
GMRCONTRACT#1

This is a contract between The Great Mesa Railway Company (GMR) and (player_name)

(player_name) will provide CONSTRUCTION service for GMR. (player_name) need to build a bridge of stone bricks. It will be 3 Blocks wide, with a block at the side, 1 block taller. If (player_name) is intrested, you can PM me and I will send the details. The materials will be provide near the site. Please make sure that no personal items are on (player_name) or loss will NOT be given. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE PROJECT NEED OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED GRIEFING. The most pay (player_name) can get is 5000 famcoins. (player_name) will get the payment if he finish within 2 days, but will get 100 less every 1 more day. When I can see on map.famcraft.com that it is finished, I will leave a chest shop of selling a common item for the (payment) - (loss_per_day) x (days_late).

If (player_name) does not finish the build before the payment becomes 0, (player_name) is FIRED and will NOT receive any payment.

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 02, 2017, 05:53:38 AM »
The area

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #4 on November 02, 2017, 11:47:27 AM »
When I can see on map.famcraft.com that it is finished, I will leave a chest shop of selling a common item for the (payment) - (loss_per_day) x (days_late).

Just remember, the online map at map.famcraft.com updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Due to the size of our maps, it's not practical to update it more frequently than that.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #5 on November 02, 2017, 05:09:11 PM (Edited November 03, 2017, 10:23:21 PM) »
Suggested fancier contract (if you would like)

Sample Contract Rubric:

The following is a contract between The Great Mesa Railway Company and [player_name].

The said player agrees to all (reasonable) terms and services requested of him/her; and therefore will provide CONSTRUCTION services for said Great Mesa Railway Co.

[player_name] will be required to build a(n) [construction] of [detailed description of item]. All required materials will be readily provided near the site. [player_name] will take it upon him/herself that no personal items are on [player_name]. The Great Mesa Railway Co. shall not be held responsible for any personal losses, upon decease or otherwise; and as such will not under any circumstances replace and/or refund said [player_name].

[player_name] agrees to leave all said materials at project site. Any theft of materials is considered a violation of this contract and the honor of being a Famcrafter; [player_name] will immediately be fired from project.

The most pay [player_name] shall receive is [payment]; [player_name] will receive said payment if he/she completes within [build_time], but shall be denied [loss_per_day] for each day [player_name] fails to complete said project.

When The Great Mesa Railway Co. can see on map.famcraft.com that said project has been successfully completed, [player_name] shall be left an LWC chest shop buying a certain common item for the player's official payment. To clarify, the calculations are as follows: The amount of said days shall be multiplied by the applied loss per day, and will then be subtracted (if necessary) from initial payment.

If [player_name] does not successfully complete said project before the payment calculation becomes 0, [player_name] therefore becomes fired, the contract deemed expound, and NO payment shall be received.

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on November 02, 2017, 05:54:09 PM »
When I can see on map.famcraft.com that it is finished, I will leave a chest shop of selling a common item for the (payment) - (loss_per_day) x (days_late).

Just remember, the online map at map.famcraft.com updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Due to the size of our maps, it's not practical to update it more frequently than that.

Well then I guess I need to trust the player's honesty then

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on November 02, 2017, 05:59:42 PM »
For the players intrested you can PM me for the time that I shall bring you to the site and set a home there, or if you're not going away until you finished you can don't set home.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on November 02, 2017, 06:24:04 PM »
Are you interested in my fancified contract?

Offline 13edgarleung

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on November 03, 2017, 01:35:04 AM »
It's good but too fancy will cause misunderstanding

Offline WarehouseAgent

• Retired
  • What's mine is ores.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on November 03, 2017, 01:15:20 PM »
The following is a FamcraftTM certified contract

This is probably not a great idea unless you have specific permission from an admin. I don't know that Famcraft officially supports things like this, and that line suggests it does.
Father, husband, beleaguered software engineer. IRL alias: Todd

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #11 on November 03, 2017, 01:21:23 PM »
 Thanks, Warehouse. Yeah, we are not cool with that at all. Thanks for pointing this out.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on November 03, 2017, 01:42:29 PM »
actually yeah, that's true. I thought it would be funny