Famcraft

Author Topic: Empty Enderchest  (Read 2787 times)

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
Empty Enderchest
« Opened on December 14, 2017, 08:20:45 PM »
As the subject says, my enderchest seems to have been completely emptied, and I'm completely certain I didn't remove anything from it. I just find it puzzling and if anyone knows why it happened, I'd really like to know. thanks
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
Re: Empty Enderchest
« Reply #1 on December 14, 2017, 08:49:49 PM »
I had the exact same problem a while ago. Both Exp and Kealper looked into it and they couldn't find anything wrong. What were you doing when you noticed it was empty?

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 14, 2017, 09:45:25 PM »
Nothing out of the ordinary, I had just gone from the snowflake comp to Magic's board game area, and from there to the clan home, where I opened it, and it was empty.
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
« Reply #3 on December 15, 2017, 02:45:14 PM »
oh boy, i hope mine isnt emptied, i had it full of player heads.
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #4 on December 15, 2017, 02:51:05 PM »
I'm looking into this now and after some heavy investigation of server logs, I feel confident saying this is unfortunately an old issue that's resurfacing for a very small handful of players due to how we're doing the snowflake build area this year.

Good news is that because of what issue it is, your stuff is not actually lost, it's just not readable by the server at the moment... But, it's still readable by me! It will take me a bit to ensure that this won't happen to anyone else, but in doing that, it will also restore enderchest contents as well. Panda, if your issue was actually caused by this same problem, yours will be restored as well during this process.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #5 on December 15, 2017, 06:01:27 PM »
This should all be resolved now, and the players who were affected have their items from their enderchests back where they belong.

Sorry about that yall!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on December 15, 2017, 08:31:50 PM »
Thanks Kealper!