Famcraft

Author Topic: any new ship ideas or requests  (Read 2587 times)

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
any new ship ideas or requests
« Opened on January 26, 2018, 08:51:40 PM (Edited January 27, 2018, 06:31:01 AM) »
Good day my friends
once we finish battleship Wisconsin and destroyer Fletcher.
would there be any ww2 or newer ship that anyone would like to see. I have built 4 aircraft carriers already so i'm not building another one.
a few ideas Finwer and I had was HMS HOOD or USS Alaska CB 1
the space for this new ship would be behind ss meteor on the first dock, with royal clipper on the north side.
I will need a full name for a ship that exsisted so i can find the dimensions for the hull, and photos for the look on the structure.

The time zones were looking for is 1938 to current ships. {so no titanic! besides its to popular anyway}
When a few ships have been selected we will have a vote.

Offline eGI

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: any new warship ideas or requests
« Reply #1 on January 26, 2018, 09:11:45 PM »
And here I was hoping to push forward the Merrimack and have you build an Ironclad...
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 26, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »
i have not built a iron clad in mc but i did a display module with the battle of hampton roads for competition. The little display did go to a show in hampton roads and won 2nd place. Though I can build the iron clads much later for you.

Offline trent

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TrentFC
« Reply #3 on January 26, 2018, 10:18:38 PM »
i have a suggestion, but its a little different from what you usually build. but hear me out, maybe build a landing pad/launch zone and build the Zeppelin Blimp. it would be a very awesome build. and its a challenge, and who doesnt like those?
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 26, 2018, 10:31:21 PM »
interesting idea there trent but knowing us naval history USS Akron ZRS-4 might be more to your liking. The Akron along with Macon ZRS-5 were carrier blimps, meaning they could carry small fighter plains though only 5. Both airships suffered from weather and were often grounded.

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
Re: any new ship ideas or requests
« Reply #5 on February 07, 2018, 06:28:03 PM »
Maybe i could have made this a competition for ship ideas for our next build.
Rules
1 build from 1938 to current
2 No aircraft carrriers
3 ship name and size included

award 30 emerald blocks and 250,000 fam coins.

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on February 10, 2018, 08:23:29 AM »
here is my idea and a example

HMS Prince of Wales    king george V class battleship
length 227 m
width 31.4 m
depth 10.5 m

armerent (if any)
10 x 14" mrk VII
16 x 133mm mk I
32 x 2 pounders

Offline uscgtanker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on February 24, 2018, 07:47:15 AM »
ok so we have no other ideas. So this is what will happen. I have space between exciting ships to build the iron clads monitor and Merrimack. Then on land i will build a blimp dock though i'm debating USS Macon or the Hindenburg. One has a call to fame and disaster the other was a navy aircraft that spotted FDR's boat when he was on holiday against orders. Then for the ship Prince of wales is the pick but my little cousin wanted us to try EDMUND FITZGERALD, so i told him we will try.

This also means the end for the competition but if you want to help i'll still pay ya.