Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea For Unban  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Baron11704

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Baron11704
Plea For Unban
« Opened on January 31, 2018, 07:32:35 PM »
After about 20 minutes on the server i was banned, i was stood atop a statue of a duck/chicken during a tour of a friend of mine's house. i was waiting for them to round the corner to which i was going to say the line "MUAHAHAHA KNEEL BEFORE THE DUCK KING, RULER OF DUCKS!" i was about halfway writing it when i noticed an issue, the backtracked and rewrote DUCK KING, to CHICKEN KING, so it wouldn't be misconstrued, but before i had enough time to even send the message to chat (i didnt send the unedited message either), i was swiftly booted to the main menu and upon relog i was met with a message saying i was banned. My username is Baron11704 and i would like to be unbanned on the grounds that i hadn't actually done anything, and was even correcting the unsent message when i was banned. not to mention i was in a clan chat, so only the people i was referring it to would be the only ones to see it

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea For Unban
« Reply #1 on February 01, 2018, 12:56:21 PM »
 All of your chat shows us you are not the type of player we are looking for. The majority of your chat is spammy, abrasive or both. You will not be unbanned. Happy server hunting.