Famcraft

Author Topic: I can't join the server!  (Read 2892 times)

Donty10

I can't join the server!
« Opened on February 15, 2018, 10:42:14 AM (Edited February 16, 2018, 05:38:38 AM) »
Hello, I'm having trouble connecting to the Famcraft Survival Server. Whenever I click to join the server, it stays for a while saying 'Logging In...' and then it says 'Disconnected' a short while after. Before that happened I was playing with a friend on the games server specifically playing Block Hunt. We joined a game and when the timer counted down to 0 it stopped and we couldn't get out of the hub. When I left the games server by doing '/server main' the server seemed to be fine. I left the game and then came back after a little while and then the disconnected thing happened. I am not having this problem on any other server I join. I have tried many things like restarting my game and launcher, adding and removing the server from my list and I've tried a direct connect. None of these things have worked and I can see that there are other people on the server so it might just be a problem for me.

If anyone is having a similar problem please reply.

Update: I've just restarted my computer and that hasn't fixed the problem.

The problem that I was having has seemed to have fixed itself and I can now join the Famcraft Server again!

Thanks,
Donty10

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
Re: I can't join the server!
« Reply #1 on February 15, 2018, 02:31:38 PM »
I'm sure this isn't the issue, but are you in the correct Minecraft version? I know some games servers require lower versions.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
Re: I can't join the server!
« Reply #2 on February 15, 2018, 07:47:15 PM »
Ah, well in that case I have no idea.