Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to unban "alternate account"  (Read 1776 times)

Offline starking9

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: starking9
Plea to unban "alternate account"
« Opened on March 04, 2018, 04:02:53 PM »
Hello,

I have two requests:

- My home has 3 minecraft players (myself included).   One of them, starlord9 was banned however starprince9 was also banned as an "alternate account" according to the error message.  These are in fact separate people, and the two people do not have access to each others accounts.  Let me know if there are any details I can provide, if needed.  I would like to plea to have this account unbanned.

- I would like to understand why starlord9 was banned.  I read your instructions to parents, and would like to take the opportunity to go over the rules with him.   I am *not* requesting that you unban starlord9 :)

Thank you for providing a minecraft server available to the community, and taking the time to read this post.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to unban "alternate account"
« Reply #1 on April 17, 2018, 07:48:44 PM »
 These accounts have frequently attempted to log in back to back. The 2nd account connected shortly after the first one was banned making this very much appear to be the same person.
 The original account was banned because this player skipped the rules then proceeded to walk around spawn spamming random characters. Even when he was warned and muted, he continued. We do not allow this type of disruptive behavior on Famcraft.
 If you feel this situation could remedied by an adult in the household helping this player to read and understand the rules, we could give them another try. Let us know what you think.