Famcraft

Author Topic: I swear to god! I DID not use Mods!!!  (Read 7962 times)

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
I swear to god! I DID not use Mods!!!
« Opened on June 07, 2012, 05:25:23 AM »
I swear!! I am really serious guys! I promised and peldged to FamCraft I would NEVER use mods!! And people said I did! They said I was X-Raying, just because I find diamonds doesnt mean I am X-Raying guys! Please, bknysnake, please! Seriously! I did not X-Ray! I told the people of FamCraft that I SWEAR to NEVER EVER use MODS AGAIN. So what I did is Force Updated my Minecraft, and all my mods were gone. And still people don't believe me... Please, bknysnake, or anyone! Please! Believe me! If you unban me, you can even WATCH me the WHOLE time.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I swear to god! I DID not use Mods!!!
« Reply #1 on June 07, 2012, 05:35:23 AM »
If you weren't using a mod, you were using a texture pack to collect diamonds. I have, and so have other staff been watching you, and we can see that your using something to find diamonds. When you go a specific direction and hit diamonds then go another direction and hit diamonds again, etc. This proves to us that you were using something. Just because you don't see us around you doesn't mean we aren't watching you. You continue to lie about you using something, yet we have our own proof to tell if you were.

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 07, 2012, 05:40:39 AM »
If you weren't using a mod, you were using a texture pack to collect diamonds. I have, and so have other staff been watching you, and we can see that your using something to find diamonds. When you go a specific direction and hit diamonds then go another direction and hit diamonds again, etc. This proves to us that you were using something. Just because you don't see us around you doesn't mean we aren't watching you. You continue to lie about you using something, yet we have our own proof to tell if you were.
Wait, am I banned for 3 days? Cuz it says.. Im sorry bknysnake, texture packs for xray are not allowed right?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 07, 2012, 06:02:47 AM »
Your permanently banned, you can't even confess to what you did wrong. What type of question if the texture packs for xray aren't allowed. If I did allow that I might as well allow xray mods wouldn't you think.

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 07, 2012, 06:18:33 AM »
Your permanently banned, you can't even confess to what you did wrong. What type of question if the texture packs for xray aren't allowed. If I did allow that I might as well allow xray mods wouldn't you think.
yes, bknysnake? It says Im "Banned for 3 days..." and.. I'm also sorry for what I have done to you.. You can watch me this time as much as you want, I will not do X-Ray! You can even watch me when I do not want you to.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 07, 2012, 06:31:51 AM »
Staff doesn't need permission to watch you sonic, we have to watch you whether you like it or not. We do it vanished so we don't get in your way. I will leave it a temp-ban for a whole week, but even if I get an error message from the console, and it's inaccurate, you can still get perm-ban. There isn't anymore chances for you. this is the third time me unbanning you there won't be a fourth.

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on June 07, 2012, 06:36:50 AM »
Staff doesn't need permission to watch you sonic, we have to watch you whether you like it or not. We do it vanished so we don't get in your way. I will leave it a temp-ban for a whole week, but even if I get an error message from the console, and it's inaccurate, you can still get perm-ban. There isn't anymore chances for you. this is the third time me unbanning you there won't be a fourth.
Thank you bkny, now will the "Error" thing come up if I have the Mod Installed into Minecraft? Or does it show up when I use it.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on June 07, 2012, 07:35:36 AM »
it checks your jar file so it will come up if you have the mod installed. I can tell if it's optifine.

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on June 07, 2012, 10:52:13 PM »
it checks your jar file so it will come up if you have the mod installed. I can tell if it's optifine.
oh... um.. well I have the  X-Ray for this other server that allows mods... What do I do?

Offline Regnaut

• Fruit Punch Thirst Quencher!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on June 08, 2012, 12:19:52 AM »
Use a program like Mycraft (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/141764-125-mycraft-mycraft-beta-all-your-mods-in-one-place-v244/) To quickly Install and uninstall mods with out much problems
I am Deeply Offended ...

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on June 08, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »
Use a program like Mycraft (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/141764-125-mycraft-mycraft-beta-all-your-mods-in-one-place-v244/) To quickly Install and uninstall mods with out much problems
Okay, Ill try that. Your awesome bro.

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on June 08, 2012, 07:48:08 PM »
DARN IT. It didn't work. But thanks!

Offline sonic7010

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on June 08, 2012, 07:49:50 PM »
Bknysnake, if the error message comes up, can you just watch me? Because Im gonna have OptiFine and XRay installed for this other server. (Can't tell on the forums because advertising.) They allow mods.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on June 08, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »
Optifine is ok, xray no. If i get an error you'll be banned. Uninstall xray or pay the price. I will not sit behind you as you play, I have other things to do. Just uninstall it if you want to continue to play on this server.