Pleas and Troubleshooting > Plea to be unbanned

I swear to god! I DID not use Mods!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

bknysnake:
Staff doesn't need permission to watch you sonic, we have to watch you whether you like it or not. We do it vanished so we don't get in your way. I will leave it a temp-ban for a whole week, but even if I get an error message from the console, and it's inaccurate, you can still get perm-ban. There isn't anymore chances for you. this is the third time me unbanning you there won't be a fourth.

sonic7010:

--- Quote from: bknysnake on June 07, 2012, 06:31:51 AM ---Staff doesn't need permission to watch you sonic, we have to watch you whether you like it or not. We do it vanished so we don't get in your way. I will leave it a temp-ban for a whole week, but even if I get an error message from the console, and it's inaccurate, you can still get perm-ban. There isn't anymore chances for you. this is the third time me unbanning you there won't be a fourth.

--- End quote ---
Thank you bkny, now will the "Error" thing come up if I have the Mod Installed into Minecraft? Or does it show up when I use it.

bknysnake:
it checks your jar file so it will come up if you have the mod installed. I can tell if it's optifine.

sonic7010:

--- Quote from: bknysnake on June 07, 2012, 07:35:36 AM ---it checks your jar file so it will come up if you have the mod installed. I can tell if it's optifine.

--- End quote ---
oh... um.. well I have the  X-Ray for this other server that allows mods... What do I do?

Regnaut:
Use a program like Mycraft (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/141764-125-mycraft-mycraft-beta-all-your-mods-in-one-place-v244/) To quickly Install and uninstall mods with out much problems

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version