Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to un-ban  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Holly_Hamilton

• Donator
    • View Profile
Plea to un-ban
« Opened on April 08, 2018, 10:52:50 AM »
Hi guys,

My sister SamanthaHamilton was banned, I believe Anna said it was because she was typing a bunch of nothing.  (she is just learning to read and write). I have told her not to do this and she is sorry.  I have also disabled her chat.

Could she be reinstated? 

I also think in the meantime, my brother changed the user name to MikahHamilton (so I am not sure if she was banned under SamanthaHamilton or MikahHamilton)

Thank you

Holly

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to un-ban
« Reply #1 on April 17, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
 Each time we unban this account chat gets turned back on and she spams and spams. Is there some way you can keep an extra close eye on things if we try this again? It can be quite disruptive.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: Plea to un-ban
« Reply #2 on July 21, 2018, 01:40:28 PM »
As we've been able to speak in-game about measures to prevent this from happening in the future, your sister is now unbanned and can join Famcraft again.

As this has been a reoccurring problem in the past, we will not keep unbanning her in the future if she continues to spam the chat with random letters. With any luck, having her multiplayer chat settings set to "Commands Only" or "Hidden" will be enough to keep her out of trouble until she's able to start talking with the other players by herself.