Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned - qenesis (Tas)  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
Plea to be unbanned - qenesis (Tas)
« Opened on April 14, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »
Hi.

I'm very sorry for the things I've been saying in chat today and yesterday. I've been gone from the server for a couple months. I was experimenting with other servers, different game modes, etc. And of course, as those servers aren't family-friendly, the filter system is very different on those servers than here. I got very used to saying an abbreviation that isn't censored on that server, and in that time it became a kind of instinctive response for something funny that happens in-game/in chat.

I realize that this word is not allowed on Famcraft, and I'm very sorry that I continued to say it after the warnings and flags yesterday. I'd grown tired of the other servers and am back to playing Famcraft, so I promise that I won't be saying that anymore. Sorry for taking up your time and not heeding the warnings,

Tas

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: Plea to be unbanned - qenesis (Tas)
« Reply #1 on April 15, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea.

Everyone is human and makes mistakes from time to time, but after several occurrences in the last two days, it was clear that saying that particular acronym had become second-nature for you. We're quite proud of how strict our chat filter is, and as that acronym contains a swear word, it's far more serious to say it than it would be if you were just continually saying a word that was harmless but was being caught by the filter due to coincidentally having some other blocked word in it.

You've been unbanned, we look forward to seeing you in-game again.

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
Re: Plea to be unbanned - qenesis (Tas)
« Reply #2 on April 15, 2018, 01:02:45 PM »
Thank you. :) I promise I won't say that anymore.