Famcraft

Author Topic: A Small Plea For Forgiveness  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Skysplash8

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Skysplash8
A Small Plea For Forgiveness
« Opened on April 20, 2018, 02:27:58 PM »
         Hello, my name is Skysplash8. A week or so ago, I tried out Famcraft. I was happily introduced by a mod/staff member/whatever-you'd-call-them to the world, and soon, unfortunately, got myself into some trouble by taking a bit of someone's farm. I didn't know it was wrong to do this and thought it would be okay since I replanted it. After I was banned, I cried for several minutes and I feel like this will haunt me for a long time. I've never done anything bad on a Minecraft server before this (at least, anything that someone told me was wrong). I hope that you will read this plea and forgive me for my wrongs. I promise I will never do something like that again and won't even cut a tree beside someone else's house/farm/building/anything another player built. I also won't kill/take any animals beside/inside someone else's building (I know what that feels like --once someone killed 4 of my dogs and a cat, too). I promise I will never do something like that again.

-Skysplash8
-Skysplash8

P.S. Have a great day! ^.^

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: A Small Plea For Forgiveness
« Reply #1 on May 09, 2018, 01:17:02 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. Your plea is well worded and seems sincere. You have been unbanned.

For future reference, To help you understand a little more about griefing, Here are some of the things that count as griefing on Famcraft-

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location

- See you on the server.