Famcraft

Author Topic: Happy 6th Everyone!  (Read 1834 times)

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
Happy 6th Everyone!
« Opened on April 29, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »
Hey y'all, it's been a while. Idk if I'll be able to get on later today, so I'm making this post at 3 in the morning. I've been on Famcraft for a pretty long time. I've seen it grow and change into what it is today. I've been around to see 4 or 5 of these anniversaries and, to be honest, it's making me feel kinda old :p. When I started, I wasn't even in high school yet. Now, I'm working a full-time job before I start University. That's pretty crazy to think about. Famcraft has been there with me for all of high school and I plan on playing all throughout University. Making this post, I'm thinking about all the really fun times I've had on the server. Some of my favourite memories are from when I had the privilege of being apart of the amazing staff team. Sorry, Famazing staff team. I am very honoured to be able to call myself a retired helper. I have so many great memories from playing on this fantastic server and I am really really excited to make even more. Just from this year alone, I have some pretty wonderful memories. I made a lot of new friends and got reacquainted with some old ones. I love this server so much and I can't wait to see what the future will bring. Congratulations on 6 crazy years, Famcraft. I'm excited to see how the next 6 years will be like.

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.