Famcraft

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Famcraft!  (Read 3902 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Happy Birthday Famcraft!
« Opened on April 29, 2018, 12:37:26 PM (Edited April 29, 2018, 12:48:50 PM) »
 Happy 6th Birthday, Famcraft!

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the players and all the staff members who have made Famcraft such an amazing place over the years.

In theory, Famcraft sounds too good to be true. A community based on friendliness, fair play and respect. A community with strict rules and wholesome morals filled with incredible people who strive to offer one another friendship and support. A safe place where players and their families and friends can enjoy playing Minecraft together, or just hang out and enjoy the conversation.

In reality, Famcraft is all of this and more. Famcraft is a community with a life and a personality of it's own. It's silly, like our funny Famcrafters and their puns, and sweet like our kind-hearted players who are always eager to lend a hand to those in need. It's strict- like our rules, forever helping to keep the server safe.

Famcraft is always growing and changing and each new player makes their own contribution to the overall atmosphere of the server, giving Famcraft it's amazing personality. It's an honor to be here with you all.

Famcraft exists so that everyone who is willing to follow the rules and be kind to one another can have a safe and happy place of their very own. The maps are permanent, the rules are here for good. No matter where you go or how much time has passed you can always log in on Famcraft and be home.

Over the years we've watched many of you grow up. We've seen some of you go from barely able to play Minecraft or hold a full conversation to being Famstaff team members. We've seen little rule-breakers grow into incredible players who now help others to understand the rules better. Our Famcrafters have never ceased to impress me. Many of the people I have met here have had a huge impact on my life. I know my world is a better place because of Famcraft. 

We love it when you log in to share the special moments in your life like a great report card or getting a new puppy. We always love to hear about the happiness in your lives. We also like to serve as a safe distraction when things are less-than-sunny and you need to relax and play a game.

Thank you to every player who has logged into Famcraft, followed the rules and helped us build this incredible home. You are Famcraft. <3

Thank you to the staff team. Our beloved Famstaff team is made up of some of the most amazing people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Each member of the staff team has the best interest of every player in mind. They give up personal irl time as well as in game play time to be here with us and help keep us safe.

The Famcraft team genuinely cares about our players and always makes the effort to treat them like family and friends.

Famcraft is not a job, it's a lifestyle. Some people are under the impression that the staff team is paid or otherwise compensated for their time here, they are not. The care and devotion you see from the staff is real, and out of the kindness of their own hearts. They expect nothing in return other than to be able to enjoy time in the community that they help to build and maintain.

Thank you, Famstaff Team. You are Famcraft. <3

Thank you to our owner. While you may rarely see Micah in chat, he is always around to take care of us. He stays in the background, quietly. He never comes forth to take the credit he is due. He never asks for anything in return for providing Famcraft for us but he keeps us up and running. We know it means a great deal to him to know you all have a safe, happy, family friendly place to enjoy Minecraft. I know he might thinks it sounds a bit silly to say, but I think he love us, yall. :3

Micah - You are Famcraft. <3

Thank you to the other admins, Kealper and Thoatt. They are the heartbeat of the server. They keep everything running as smooth as silk. This takes a LOT more work than you'd ever guess. Maintaining Famcraft is absolutely a full time job, and one the whole team is entirely devoted to. Each of us checks on the server around the clock. It is very much a  priority for us to know Famcraft is safe and running well. We know we will be here till the last player logs in. We're in this for the long haul so yall are kinda stuck with us.

Kealper and Thoatt, You are Famcraft. <3

On a personal note, without going into too much detail- this has been an incredibly rough past year for me. Some days have been particularly difficult. I've not been able to be as active here as I like to be. When I am here, I am not always up to a great deal of direct interaction but I want you all to know that even on my darkest days you've somehow managed to put a smile on my face. Seeing chat, quietly checking out your builds and new skyblocks, or hearing plans for your upcoming projects or clans, it all brightens my life. Famcraft is my safe place too. Thank you all for making it such a beautiful place to be. I love you all. <3333333333333333

Thank you all so much for these six incredible years. I look forward to many more.

We are Famcraft. <33333333333

Happy 6th Birthday, Famcraft!

Offline Vexern

• Donator
  • This is a good sentence.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Vexern
Re: Happy Birthday Famcraft!
« Reply #1 on April 29, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »
Happy Birthday Famcraft! It's been a whole year straight playing! 2nd birthday i'm in! :D
Hello! I am from Planet Minecraft. I demand... Nothing.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #2 on April 29, 2018, 10:03:27 PM (Edited April 29, 2018, 10:05:04 PM) »
The celebrations are going quite well so far! Drop parties, sign hunts, huge raffle winnings, and music galore! We've not had this many listeners at the same time for Famcast before, and we've had that amount all day!

Thank you to the admin who didn't mention herself in the original post, RubensCherub. Without her, Famcraft as we all know it would simply not exist today. She's the one who handles creating the basis for what makes Famcraft, well, Famcraft! She's the one who creates the rules, the one who creates most all the public areas in-game, the one who comes up with most all the ideas that end up being introduced to Famcraft, the one who handles getting most all of the information players need to know out and into their hands, and more. She does countless other things behind the scenes that players don't see that has enabled Famcraft to stay around so long. She's absolutely a vital part of that heartbeat that keeps Famcraft being so very Famcraft!

RubensCherub, you are Famcraft. <3

Thank you to everyone that we've hit a milestone that not many places in Minecraft can say they've hit. Thank you to all our players, staff, admins, and owner. Yall are all Famcraft, indeed! :D

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
« Reply #3 on April 30, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
<3

I know I haven't been as active as of late as I'd like to be, but Famcraft will always have a special place in my heart- my first server (and definitely my favourite), even if that hasn't been where I've been spending my time lately.

Most of my best memories are on this server, and I'm so glad to have made good friends and met incredible people.

Happy birthday, Famcraft!

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MetalFacedDOOM
« Reply #4 on May 14, 2018, 10:46:00 PM »
Wow... Famcraft is getting old... so many great memories!  ;D

Happy Birthday, Famcraft!

<3 <3 <3

Famcraft Forever!!!
9/9/2022
living life :)

Offline Vexern

• Donator
  • This is a good sentence.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Vexern
« Reply #5 on May 15, 2018, 12:23:11 AM »
Lol 15 days late fish!
Hello! I am from Planet Minecraft. I demand... Nothing.

Offline Frumpytrout

• Donator
  • hmmb bird
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MetalFacedDOOM
« Reply #6 on May 19, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
Deal wit it  :D
9/9/2022
living life :)

Offline CyborgPotato

• Potato