Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1933 times)

Offline GB104

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: GB104
Banned
« Opened on April 30, 2018, 12:56:44 PM »
Dear Ruben, Kealper, and Thoatt.

I am vary sorry I broke the rules. I said I forgot about the warning, and that was true, I have a memory disability and its hard for me to remebure things, so i trully did forget, and I would like to make to yall, im not sure how, but I really do. and I would also like to ask if you could unbann Triflid_Violet, I am the reason she got banned.
I truly am sorry.

~GB~
"You are never to old to set another goal or dream a new dream"
- C.S. Lewis

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2018, 12:59:55 PM »
 Not buying it. You remembered not to SAY it so instead you were sneaky and found another way to share the information. I don't believe you "forgot".

Being dishonest in your plea does not help your case. You need to think about this very carefully before you post another plea.

Offline GB104

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: GB104
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2018, 02:48:06 PM »
I have disappointed you, the rest of staff, and my friends. But most of all, I have disappointed myself. I admit that I broke the rules twice, ignored your warning, and tried to evade you. I am extremely sorry.  I'm asking for not only your forgiveness, but everyone who this has affected. I plea to you for a second chance, to make things right, I promise to be better about sticking to the rules, and remembering them.
"You are never to old to set another goal or dream a new dream"
- C.S. Lewis

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on May 09, 2018, 01:10:52 AM »
GB104,

You've been a member of this community for years. You know we are very no-nonsense. We warned you about this exact thing less than 24 hours before you did it again.

The admin team is very divided over your plea.

On the one hand, you've been with us a long time and you've been a very good player for the most part.

On the other hand, as a long time player, we do expect more of you.

The dishonesty in the first plea also didn't help matters.

At this time, we are going to go ahead and reduce your perm-ban to a two week temp ban. After 14 days pass you will be able to log in and play. If  we see this type of thing again you will be perm-banned with no plea option.

See you in two weeks.