Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea For Unban  (Read 147 times)

Offline LukeElNight

• Beginner
  • Resources: 0
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: LukeElNight
Plea For Unban
« on: September 09, 2018, 09:32:05 PM »
Dear Famcraft Moderators,
  My Username is LukeElNight but I was formerly known as Saltyness96 and Wolfchild96. On January 9th or 6th I was banned for an inappropriate message on sign. But I was not aware of what I had put on a sign and if I were to put a message on a sign it would never be in offensive against another player or anyone outside of the server. But after I had done some deeper digging one of the players had informed me that the chat filter had caught my name. This was during the time I had the username Saltyness96. I had been noticing that whenever I had said my name in the public chat it would say "that word is offensive and inappropriate." And my next assumption on why I was banned is the last two numbers regarding my name. I realized that if you swap the numbers it does indeed spell something inappropriate. If you can please respond and tell me the action/actions I have performed in order to get me banned from your humble server we can work things out and I shall never do or try to do anything harmful for the players and the environment of the server. I never have meant to harm the people in any way and if you can reply with a good or bad message I'm glad you took the time to respond to my post. Thank you

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                         LukeElNight     
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:13:08 PM by LukeElNight »