Famcraft

Author Topic: Whitelist Requests  (Read 3501 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
  • Resources: 540
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: RubensCherub
Whitelist Requests
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:48:46 PM »
** *PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD* Do not start a new topic for each whitelist request. **

** Please attempt to join the server before posting here. The whitelist is OFF many hours each day, and all players are free to join when the whitelist is off. **

We do not add new players to the whitelist on a daily basis.We do it as an admin is able to.

There are many hours each day that all players can come and go freely. We recieve many whitelist request, and repeated request during the hours the whitelist is OFF. While we do not give exact times the whitelist is off, and it can vary day to day, it is pretty easy to catch us when you can log in.

We do not notify players once they are added to the whitelist- they will simply be able to join at any time once added.

Famcraft is a family friendly server. We take the safety of our players very seriously. We also strictly enforce the rules we have posted on the forum and on the server to help ensure the server stays safe and friendly.

Famcraft is not always whitelisted. This is a feature we turn off and on throughout the day as needed to help make sure we can keep up with our current players needs. We are more than happy to allow new players to join the server. There are many hours each day when there is no whitelist and anyone is free to join.

If you try to join Famcraft and are met with a message about the server being whitelisted, please post your Minecraft user name in this topic and request to be added to the whitelist. An Admin will review your post and add you to the whitelist as soon as possible.

While you wait to join the server, please feel free to visit these links for more info:

Rules:
https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,5926.msg31729.html#msg31729

Tour (jobs, homes, land protection info:)
https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,1876.msg10988.html#msg10988

Thanks! We will look forward to seeing you on the server!  8)

** *PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD* Do not start a new topic for each whitelist request. **

** Please attempt to join the server before posting here. The whitelist is OFF many hours each day, and all players are free to join when the whitelist is off. **

Offline robloxmaster87

• Resources: 0
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: robloxmaster87
Whitelist Request
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:12:46 PM »
My kids were able to join for about 30 seconds and now are listed as banned. I am not sure what happened. All they did was walk through the welcoming signs and got kicked out. thanks.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
  • Resources: 82
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Kealper
Re: Whitelist Requests
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »
My kids were able to join for about 30 seconds and now are listed as banned. I am not sure what happened. All they did was walk through the welcoming signs and got kicked out. thanks.

Hello there, your account's username will need to be changed to something that doesn't mention other multiplayer servers/games before you'll be able to play here on Famcraft. You can change your Minecraft username at https://account.mojang.com in the Profile Name section.

Offline robloxmaster87

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: robloxmaster87
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 06:36:42 PM »
oh, sorry about that. Mojang says they created the account too recently so they cannot change the name yet. guess we will wait. thanks for your help.

Offline liam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 10:57:41 AM »
Hello,

I am the parent of a new user and am trying to log on to the server; we keep getting kicked off because my kiddo is not whitelisted.  Would you mind please adding us to the whitelist?

Many thanks!  ;D

Offline Tiger_cool

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Tiger_cool
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 04:17:03 PM »
Can the user of Tiger_cool is not whitelisted. So can u add my account to the whitelist? Please  ;D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:23:14 PM by Tiger_cool »

Offline K_boxer

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: K_boxer
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 05:31:01 PM »
Hello, I Just joined for my daughter and would like to get on the whitelist.  Her username is K_boxer 

Thanks!

Vinson

Offline Rafoe

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Rafoe
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 06:56:17 PM »
Hi my username is Rafoe can you please whitelist me? Thank you

Offline YoloYouk

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: YoloYouk
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 12:57:35 PM »
Hi my username is YoloYouk. Can you please whitelist me? Thank you

Offline oO_ICE_Oo

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: oO_ICE_Oo
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 09:04:34 PM »
my IGN is oO_ICE_Oo can i please be whitelisted?

Offline MocaPoca

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: MocaPoca
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 01:29:14 AM »
Hello,  My username is MocaPoca.  I would like to be whitelisted.  I don't like to chat much, Mostly keep to myself, and don't bother anyone, and am respectful of others.  I have been griefed, and it is horrible, especially when you have spent months creating something great with your child, and then someone comes on and ruins everything you have worked for.  Crushing would be a good word for it.  I like monitored chat, as I don't want to read about inappropriate, offensive, or discriminatory topics, when I know there are developing minds logged in.  Just kind of stinks up the purpose of chat.

Offline Legolizard911

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Legolizard911
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 08:12:42 PM »
Hello! My Minecraft name is Legolizard911. My real name is Nicholas [Last name removed by admin] but you can call me Nick for short. I found this as an exciting server! Sadly, whenever I join it says it can't join because of whitelist. Can you please let me in!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:10:42 PM by RubensCherub »

Offline pinkypie0404

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 04:10:54 AM »
This account is for my daughter, can you add to the whitelist please? Screen name pinkypie0404
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:12:26 AM by pinkypie0404 »

Offline KLUDDY

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Natonator007
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2019, 06:42:19 AM »
Please add me to the whitelist. Natonator007

Offline crew42835

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: crew42835
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 08:13:36 PM »
Hi! I don't know if the post I made before showed up, but my friend Gio27beatZ would like to be able to join the server by being on the whitelist! :)