Famcraft

Author Topic: Possible Removal of Blocks  (Read 4433 times)

Offline joshk

• View Profile
Possible Removal of Blocks
« Opened on October 08, 2018, 08:11:13 PM »
Hi, I'm "Dad" writing for my son. He told me tonight that he noticed some wood and glass panes missing from his "dinosaur cage" near his house. I know he had a griefing problem before and that it was dealt with, so I don't know if this is new or a leftover from that that has gone unnoticed until now. Thanks.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: Possible Removal of Blocks
« Reply #1 on October 08, 2018, 08:25:24 PM »
Hello! The next time he's on, if you or him could show a staffmember where the missing blocks should be, we'll be able to tell who it was that took them and when they did it, and we'll also be able to undo any damage that player caused in the area.

Offline joshk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 09, 2018, 08:50:58 PM »
Sure thing. We would just ask for an admin?

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #3 on October 10, 2018, 02:08:25 PM »
Sorry about the delay in responding, but yep, any non-admin staff (Helper, JrMod, or SrMod) can look into that sort of thing, and admins have a command they can run to automatically undo the damage that was caused once identified, without having to try rebuilding things by hand or using anyone's building materials. If you just ask in chat for any staff to check out a problem, they can look into it and either let an admin know that some damage at that spot needs to be fixed, or if an admin is the one to check out the problem, fix it right there immediately.

Offline joshk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on October 11, 2018, 07:14:22 PM »
Ok, thanks. May be a few days or so, but I'll remember that. Thanks again.