Famcraft

Author Topic: i randomly got banned???! [now a plea at bottom]  (Read 1905 times)

Offline PJ_2005

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PJ_2005
i randomly got banned???! [now a plea at bottom]
« Opened on December 08, 2018, 10:44:25 AM (Edited December 08, 2018, 10:57:24 AM) »
I randomly got banned. I literally was just playing [albiet with extreme lag] and I got banned. can somebody please tell my why at least? it didn't even specify why I was banned, it just said I was banned and was no longer welcome there.  ??? can this now be a plea?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: i randomly got banned???!
« Reply #1 on December 08, 2018, 10:50:01 AM »
 I told you yesterday to stop complaining continually of lag. We’ve already determined the lag is on your end. If you’re so laggy that it’s all you can talk about then you’ll need to find something else to occupy your time. If you ever get the lag under control on your end feel free to post a plea.

Offline PJ_2005

• View Profile
Re: i randomly got banned???!
« Reply #2 on December 08, 2018, 10:53:00 AM »
oh. sorry for complaining so much. can I please play again, I think I know the cause, but I cant fix it. it only happens when I use /warp or /home or that kind of thing. please let me back on famcraft is currently my favorite server [and apparently the least laggy out of the bunch].

Offline PJ_2005

• View Profile
Re: i randomly got banned???! [now a plea at bottom]
« Reply #3 on December 08, 2018, 11:01:57 AM »
guess I need to make a plea.