Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be Unbanned.  (Read 2376 times)

Offline puppp26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea To Be Unbanned.
« Opened on September 19, 2018, 07:54:11 PM (Edited November 28, 2018, 07:26:55 PM) »
I have been PERM BANNED for spamming "spam" and having virus that I should got help from a helper or up.
Apology: I am sorry that I spammed "spam" and I should have an "great mindset" into having an virus on my computer. I am sorry doing that and spamming and showing the mods that they GOT really mad at me doing the spamming "spam" I have learned that to newer spam an bad word that you can be banned from the server. I have been failing the members and the staff team as being an great member into the group I been learned an important lesson to not spam and bad word that newer should do and get help from your family or the staff on the server.
EDIT: It was my fault that I spammed into the chat. I understand the rules. I will make sure to look more times before I say anything again. I hoping to get back on around my birthday.

My IGN was pupppp26 now to Lillanaxx
Thank you for reading this.. I am so sorry about what I did and what I should learned doing this I will LOVE joining back to the server to have fun and with my dogs and with the famcraft members.

- pupppp26 (now Lillanaxx)
"Nobody is perfect in this world, we all make mistakes."

Offline puppp26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Plea To Be Unbanned.
« Reply #1 on November 10, 2018, 04:43:50 PM (Edited November 18, 2018, 12:25:26 PM) »
I have been PERM BANNED for spamming "spam" and having virus that I should got help from a helper or up.
Apology: I am sorry that I spammed "spam" and I should have an "great mindset" into having an virus on my computer. I am sorry doing that and spamming and showing the mods that they GOT really mad at me doing the spamming "spam" I have learned that to newer spam an bad word that you can be banned from the server. I have been failing the members and the staff team as being an great member into the group I been learned an important lesson to not spam and bad word that newer should do and get help from your family or the staff on the server.

Why I shouldn't get banned: It's was an mistake that I wasn't looking at chat for real.. I feel like am sorry and I learned really much my lesson. I been learning and thinking about what did I do and alot things I did...
My IGN was pupppp26 now to Lillanaxx.
Thank you for reading this.. I am so sorry about what I did and what I should learned doing this I will LOVE joining back to the server to have fun and with my dogs and with the famcraft members.
- Lillanaxx
I missed it very much! I hope if an admin reading this. I really mean it!

Offline puppp26

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Plea To Be Unbanned.
« Reply #2 on December 08, 2018, 08:55:23 PM »
Update:
My new username is Arixxori