Famcraft

Author Topic: A Plea to be Unbanned  (Read 1844 times)

Offline ninjastar

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ninjastar
A Plea to be Unbanned
« Opened on January 02, 2019, 11:30:21 PM (Edited January 03, 2019, 02:15:05 AM) »
I know exactly what I did wrong. I am extremely sorry for it. I said in /clanchat (I didn't mean for it to look as secretive as it did, I would never even try to hide anything from you admins xD) Let's build a mall! and then in the next message came the inappropriate part. "[Removed by admin]" I realize that this was both extremely offensive, and inappropriate. Even more so that I meant it as a joke. I fully deserved to be banned for this. I know that this 100% your decision whether this is a permanent ban, or just a temporary ban. I fully agree with you in whatever you decide as I deserve to be punished because I need to learn my lesson. Again, I apologize fully and hope that you guys are able to forgive me. I know that this kind of offence can lead to extremely long bans and even perm bans. If I am unbanned, I should definitely review all of the rules at /spawn. I admit that I forgot about the no politics rule, which means that I should look at the rules more often to remind myself. This server has taught me a lot of things about Geology, and Economy and other educational subjects. To fix what I said, I will apologize to DominicBXYRD for telling her that in /clanchat (as she was the only one on that was in my clan). I will never mention anything either offensive, or involving anything, or anyone involved in politics. I love FamCraft. It was the very first time I played Minecraft and Famcraft both welcomed me and accepted me. Famcraft is very important to me, as i'm sure it is to many. I know this is a family-friendly server, which just adds more to the fact that I should NOT have said what I did. If you do not decide to unban me, I accept your decision and Thank you for creating such a friendly server that teaches so much to other people :D! I also understand that I have had several issues in the past (ex. Leaving my dogs in public places and being unkind to my brother). I have enjoyed playing with y'all whatever you decide. Thank you for your time.

-TheFlamingApollo (~Hero)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: A Plea to be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on January 03, 2019, 11:34:52 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a proper plea. Mailing an admin directly is never ideal for pleas.

We normally would not allow a player back under these circumstances. What you said was extremely offensive and inflammatory and not at all in the spirit of Famcraft. We almost always perm-ban with no plea for this type of remark.

However...

Your plea seems sincere. We have no doubt you understand that what you said was not acceptable here. We believe you are sincerely sorry for what you've said and we are confident it won't be an issue again. You've always been a very good, kind-hearted and friendly player. You and your brother are the types of players that Famcraft appreciates. You are a valued community member and I feel like you have more fun and friendship to contribute to Famcraft.

I am going to unban you now, I am sure we will have no more issues of this nature with you, but fair warning, if anything like this happens again it will be a perm-ban with no plea option. Thank you for understanding.

See you on the server.                                  - RubensCherub

Offline ninjastar

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ninjastar
Re: A Plea to be Unbanned
« Reply #2 on January 03, 2019, 11:49:30 AM »
Thank you for your quick reply. I am disappointed in myself for saying what I did. Of course, perm ban me if I do anything of the sort here again. Thanks!

-~Hero