Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1864 times)

Offline pottedplant542

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: pottedplant542
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on January 30, 2019, 12:59:48 AM »
Dear Famcraft Staff,

My name is Ben and my Minecraft account is Pottedplant542. I was believe I was permanently banned. The reason I was banned was for insinuating I was going to use profanic language. The exact statement I made was "Since there is nobody on, I guess I will use a naughty word." At the time it did not appear there were any other players currently on the server. Yet this does not excuse the fact that I broke the rules. I wholeheartedly believe I should put more thought into the comments I make on the server before I post them. I believe everybody deserves a second chance, and if you guys decide that I can return to the server. You should know that I will not take it for granted. I've known this server for many years, and it honestly has a big place in my heart. I love this server and I don't want my last memory of it to be of this nature. No matter what decision you guys come to I just want you to know that Famcraft has had a huge impact on my life, and I don't know if my life would be the same without it. :)

Sincerely, Ben

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on February 17, 2019, 11:13:58 AM »
 I am going to unban you now. Do not let this happen again. The staff team was not the least bit amused by this.

Offline pottedplant542

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: pottedplant542
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #2 on February 17, 2019, 02:45:23 PM »
Thank you! I truly appreciate it.