Famcraft

Author Topic: Brewery Help  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Shootkapow

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Shootkapow
Brewery Help
« Opened on February 14, 2019, 09:30:54 AM »
Hi, I want to open a brewery but I don't know how to make an open brewing stand, if someone could help me that'd be great!
They say that the world is a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libing his lines.          -Bill Watterson

Offline Shootkapow

• View Profile
Re: Brewery Help
« Reply #1 on February 19, 2019, 10:08:48 AM »
Sorry, a public brewing stand, don't know if open is the most obvious word to use. If someone could find the time to reply and help, that would be a huge help to me! I love everything you do for us!
They say that the world is a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libing his lines.          -Bill Watterson

Offline TheMiningGecko

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TheMiningGecko
« Reply #2 on February 20, 2019, 12:19:08 PM »
Just type /unlock and then punch the brewing stand
Don't bother asking why my profile pic is a cracked iron golem...

Offline Shootkapow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 20, 2019, 03:40:54 PM »
Thanks!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on February 20, 2019, 08:42:09 PM »
Try /cpublic instead. With /unlock anyone else can lock it to themselves. With /cpublic you can safely share.

Offline Shootkapow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on February 21, 2019, 09:45:53 AM »
OK, thanks! I actually had a problem building the brewery, which is outside the walls of the town across the river. I dug out a spot and built a bridge, but I couldn't place the cobblestone blocks for the floor! If someone could explain if this is a glitch, that'd be great, because I don't know if it's the server rules, because I have my mine near that spot, so I don't know how it would be the rules. I'm planning on going on the server today (Thursday) so if someone could meet up with me at around 5:00 and explain this to me, that'd be great!