Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 289 times)

Offline kurtuss

• Beginner
  • Resources: 0
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Kurtuss
Plea to be unbanned
« on: March 02, 2019, 11:44:19 PM »
Hello my in game name is Kurtuss and i was banned for exploiting the jobs system.

I will be honest, there are no excuses and it truly hurt to be punished for my wrong doings. Famcraft is my favorite server and quite honestly the only thing i spend time doing. I play famcraft because i love the people and the community associated with the server. all i wanted was to be a part of it. but i messed up. and like you guys said, it wasn't cool. I have learned from this mistake and certainly won't be making any others like it. I really hope you guys will reconsider because i truly do want to be here.

Offline kurtuss

• Beginner
  • Resources: 0
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Kurtuss
A plea to be unbanned pt2
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 02:56:34 AM »
Dear famcraft team

I understand making more threads is frowned upon but I feel I didnít get out everything I wanted to say in my first post

First and foremost Iím not here to argue, I completely understand I broke the rules and I am suffering the consequences. That being said when I was breaking the rules I truly believed i was in the right. I was looking for ways to make more money so I looked at top players such as SeaSnow and ladywolf_ and I saw that they had level 60 miner and weaponsmith. I looked at weaponsmith and saw there was no consequences for all actions. Then I came to realize that iron blocks were completely renewable and it all made sense, I believed that these top players were making so much money because they could constantly make money through blocks then turn them into even more valuable iron bars when their golem spawners had produced enough. I had multiple conversations with players and staff about this. None of which even hinted that this was not allowed. The thought that is was against the rules didnít even cross my mind; I thought I had struck gold and began setting ambitious goals for myself like one day getting fly! Of course I was very, very wrong and I have really learned my lesson. That was truly my point of view on the situation. I beg you to reconsider my ban as I really do love this server. Thank you for your time.

-kurtuss