Famcraft

Author Topic: Can't Find Server - Help Please  (Read 523 times)

Offline curcumas

• Retired
  • Resources: 1
    • View Profile
Can't Find Server - Help Please
« on: March 31, 2019, 11:00:50 PM »
Hi,
I was wondering if someone can help me with getting on to the FTB server. I have tried a few different ways. I launched the FTB Infinity Evolved mod through the FTB launcher, as well as tried it through Twitch.  Both times I went to version 2.6.0. I clicked on multiplayer, added the address ftbinfinity.famcraft.com and it gives me a message saying "Can't connect to server".  It doesn't seem to be finding the server.  I am attaching a few images showing what my steps are. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong I would appreciate the help.
Thanks!

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
  • Resources: 82
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Kealper
Re: Can't Find Server - Help Please
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 11:20:44 AM »
Hey there! Are you still having problems connecting? FTB can be very finicky and some times the server can crash randomly.

If you're still not able to connect, we can start checking into things, but it should be working for you now.

Offline curcumas

• Retired
  • Resources: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Find Server - Help Please
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 11:10:50 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for looking into this. I am still having issues.  I tried a couple of times over the past few days and it still says it can't connect.  If you are able to connect, it may be something on my end. I can try it every once in a while to see if it ever sees the server from my computer.  if not, no worries, I have plenty I can do on survival.

Thank!
Ginger