Famcraft

Author Topic: Why I like Famcraft...  (Read 2717 times)

Offline TheMiningGecko

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: TheMiningGecko
Why I like Famcraft...
« Opened on April 25, 2019, 09:05:42 PM »
I wanted to make a topic were everyone can share why they like Famcraft! I'll go first

I like Famcraft because everyone is so kind :). I like how I can play with friends without having to shrink down chat because it's dirty.
Don't bother asking why my profile pic is a cracked iron golem...

Offline ladywolf_

• SrMod
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ladywolf_
Re: Why I like Famcraft...
« Reply #1 on June 01, 2019, 07:31:16 PM »
I like famcraft because I can play with my family here and I have amazing friends here too! :)
“when a child gives you a gift, even if it is a rock they just picked up, exude gratitude. it may be the only thing they have to give, and they have chosen to give it to you”
~ Dean Jackson

Offline Sawyer Fox

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: sawyerarcherfox
« Reply #2 on June 09, 2019, 09:59:13 AM »
I love the feeling of community on Famcraft. Everyone is so kind and helpful. I like that I don't ever have to worry about griefing and can leave all my doors unlocked and let everyone know they are always welcome to come explore my creations without having to worry about anything bad happening.

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 11, 2019, 01:30:19 AM »
I enjoy Famcraft for the community. I like being welcomed back onto the server and seeing tons of people I know. I joined the server over 6 years ago and I am always amazed by the amount of work staff put in to keep it running smoothly. Family friendly is a core value of this server and I like it that way. My favorite part is that even with the difficult update, Famcraft kept the classic server (where I spend a lot of my time still). Even though I wasn't around much for the last year, I missed it and have been playing more recently.

Offline Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert)

• I’ve been compared to a hippie by my grandmother.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Logic_Leader
« Reply #4 on July 08, 2019, 08:10:58 PM »
I like FamCraft because it’s easy to use. I’ve been on so many servers where there’s too many plugins and it’s really difficult to understand. With the forgiving money system, and the staff that’s always willing to help, I rarely find myself getting frustrated.
Why do jumping spiders have to be so gosh darn cute?