Famcraft

Author Topic: Questions about structure moving  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Zerop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Zerop
Questions about structure moving
« Opened on April 28, 2019, 11:50:28 AM »
I'm entertaining the idea of requesting the move of a large area so I just want to plan this out before I even decide to do it. So a couple of questions:

1. I assume I give the coordinates and starting height of the move and what coordinates and height I want as the destination? All moved blocks will replace the destination blocks at said coordinates, correct? I guess what I really want to know is that all blocks BELOW the target destination remain intact?
2. What doesn't move? For example, do the entities move, i.e., iron golems, villagers, pets, torches? All chests and items in said chests move?
3. Do PS fields move?
4. Does the source area remain a flat space after the move?

Offline Kenny

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: aNinjaHobo
Re: Questions about structure moving
« Reply #1 on April 28, 2019, 08:42:28 PM (Edited April 29, 2019, 10:58:15 PM) »
Yea,yea

From what I remember they typically have you move the stuff in chests over manually just in case something happens.
I don't think things like armor stands move (atleast mine didn't awhile back)

The Diamond block will move but it wont be a PS field anymore you have to replace it

Yea, you might be able to ask them to make it how it was prior to anything being there idk.
BoO

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about structure moving
« Reply #2 on April 29, 2019, 09:22:35 PM »
1. Yes - we move a big cuboid - doesn't affect what's around it at the destination
2. Most things move. Items in chests usually move fine these days but we ask that you move things over manually in chests. Pets, mobs, golems, and armor stands don't move.
3. The diamonds will move, but the precious stone fields do not - you'll have to break and place the diamond blocks again to re-set up the ps field.
4. Source area remains flat. We move the builds without fixing anything after.

- Thoatt