Famcraft

Author Topic: Ghost Town?  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert)

• I’ve been compared to a hippie by my grandmother.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Logic_Leader
Ghost Town?
« Opened on July 27, 2019, 11:58:14 AM »
So, I’ve been noticing for awhile now that FamCraft seems like it’s getting much less traffic than it used to.
I realize Famcraft has always been a pretty small server and that’s one of the things I love about it.
But oftentimes, I’ll log on and be completely alone.
Maybe it’s just the fond memories making me feel like there used to be more people here?
I don’t know. I’m not trying to complain, really. Just trying to find answers. Plus, I really miss everybody. Happy Crafting! :-\
Why do jumping spiders have to be so gosh darn cute?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ghost Town?
« Reply #1 on July 27, 2019, 12:08:45 PM »
 We never update until it is 100% safe. Every time we are behind a version, it's a ghost town. Traffic will pick back up once we've updated. Don't worry, we're still here.

Offline ladywolf_

• SrMod
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ladywolf_
« Reply #2 on July 27, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »
It is also summer time at least where I am in the world.
I know for me and my family we are busy gardening and preserving food, baling hay right now, tending to spring babies and soon harvesting honey. Players may just be busy doing outdoor things.
I am usually on every day during the winter though. Not as much to do on the farm then! :P
“when a child gives you a gift, even if it is a rock they just picked up, exude gratitude. it may be the only thing they have to give, and they have chosen to give it to you”
~ Dean Jackson

Offline Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert)

• I’ve been compared to a hippie by my grandmother.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Logic_Leader
« Reply #3 on July 27, 2019, 05:01:27 PM »
Thanks for the replies, Ruebens and LadyWolf. Both of those explanations make a lot of sense. I never realized that the Minecraft updates played such a large role in server traffic either. That was interesting information :)
Why do jumping spiders have to be so gosh darn cute?

Offline HarryTheFirst

• Donator
  • Love to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 29, 2019, 07:14:03 AM »
I'm afraid I'm guilty of not being around much in-game at the moment, and my shop is out of stock on certain popular items.

Apologies to all, I will try my best to get back on more regularly.