Famcraft

Author Topic: Please unban Minecraftboy789  (Read 1590 times)

Offline melilewi

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Please unban Minecraftboy789
« Opened on August 02, 2019, 11:52:49 AM (Edited August 02, 2019, 11:57:34 AM) »
Hi,

I'm the parent of minecraftboy789. He jumped on the server after being off a whole year (or more) to find out that he's been banned. He doesn't remember why. Is it possible to reinstate him?

We just went over the rules together.

Thanks, Mom

Offline melilewi

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban Minecraftboy789 (Zak556)
« Reply #1 on August 12, 2019, 03:53:16 PM »
Hi,

I found out some more information since my last post. It might be under his previous name Zak556. We think he got banned for stealing stuff from an unclaimed house. He thought unclaimed building was abandoned and he could take stuff from it.

He says, "I'm very sorry that I took your stuff. I thought it was abandoned. I will not take anything that is not mine from now on. If I knew who it was, I would give the stuff back and more."

Mom

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please unban Minecraftboy789
« Reply #2 on September 17, 2019, 05:30:14 PM »
 This player was actually unbanned for the griefing back in Nov 2016. The current ban is due to an inappropriate name he tried to join with in December 2017. His current name is acceptable for this server. I will unban this account now, but please make sure any future name or skin changes are family friendly. Thanks!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please unban Minecraftboy789
« Reply #3 on September 17, 2019, 05:30:58 PM »
 Player unbanned due to name change and parental plea.