Famcraft

Author Topic: I know what I did was wrong. I was such a fool. Please forgive me.  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Sawyer Fox

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: sawyerarcherfox
Good day and thank you in advance for taking the time to read my plea to be unbanned. I just want to start by saying that I knew that what I was doing was against the rules and I take full responsibility for what I did. I don't know what I was thinking.

I have built contraptions in the past that would run continuously as long as I was physically there to hold the button. As I understand it, as long as I was there in the game and able to take part in chat and the raffle or what-not that this was allowed. Recently it occurred to me that I could simply put a weight on the key while I was doing stuff like making dinner or cleaning up to keep it running. That was bad enough, but I started doing it more and more frequently. The thing is, I really didn't need to do this. I have been working really hard in Famcraft for a long time and I really don't get much benefit from doing this. I already had lots of every kind of resources including millions of Famcoins as well as access to the mega spawner and coin shop, so what I gained by doing that was definitely not worth the risk. It was just foolish and I don't know why I did it.

If you have followed my playing at all you know that I'm a team player and always try to do a lot to contribute to the community. I am always willing to stop what I'm doing to help out a player in need and I have always been very generous with what I have. For instance, I recently built a drowned farm so I have been giving out enchanted tridents to many of the regular players. At the same time I also work really hard. I am constantly working my jobs, tending my shops and building up my bases. Just look at the time I've put into some of my builds and you'll see I certainly didn't gain all that I have by cheating. I am very committed to this server and truly hope you will allow me back on. I really feel like I'm part of a special community here.

Please consider my most sincere plea. From the bottom of my heart. I promise I will follow every rule to a T and I will re-double my efforts to contribute to this server in a positive way. This server is really important to me and I hope you will allow me back on. Thank you for your consideration.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I know what I did was wrong. I was such a fool. Please forgive me.
« Reply #1 on September 17, 2019, 05:04:11 PM (Edited September 17, 2019, 05:06:11 PM) »
 We are very disappointed to see this from one of our long-time regular players. Your fishing job levels have been removed and your account balance has been set to zero - any balance you find will be from shop sales after this action was taken. If you still wish to play, please make sure to do so fairly. Your account has been unbanned.

Offline Sawyer Fox

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: sawyerarcherfox
Thank you.