Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Logieboy15

• View Profile
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on December 16, 2019, 04:17:41 PM »
Dear Admin of Famcraft,
     This is Logieboy15's mother.  I was the one who got on the discussion to an admin. trying to ask for help, with the forum to unbann Logieboy15's sister, who is Diamondowl11. there was a type-o. The admin thought I was hacking into the account as Diamondowl11.  I was just trying to get help.  So, this is not Logieboy15's fault. I, the mother was on, on behalf of my daughter. I am the one who is sorry.  Logieboy15 very much enjoys this game and he is not to blame.  The rules are very good and make this game server a good place to play.  Thank you for your consideration in unbanning Logieboy15.  He was not the one typing, it was the mother, me.  I pushed enter by accident after typing in Diamondowl11.  The admin thought she had hacked into an account.  This is not correct.
     Thanks once again!  And this mother is sorry for causing trouble on her children's game!
                         Sincerly, Mom!

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on December 16, 2019, 05:28:42 PM (Edited December 16, 2019, 07:12:22 PM) »
To explain why the LogieBoy15 account was banned - I assumed that it was Diamondowl on Logieboy15's account, and then trying to cover it up by saying they were LogieBoy:

Thoatt: How can I help?
Logieboy15: yes, this is Diamondowlll
Logieboy15:  Opps
Thoatt: You need to get off of that account and post a plea on the forum.
Logieboy15: this is LogieBoy15

I've unbanned the LogieBoy15 account. Diamondowl will still need to plea if they want to come back.